Chapter 9

Niall's POV-

I woke up slowly on the couch. I looked around, and rubbed my eyes. I checked the TV clock, it's only 6:40, no one else should be up.. I stood up, and stretched out my arms.

I slowly trudged up the stairs, and stopped at Sam's room, and looked at the doorknob. I slowly grabbed the metal, and turned it to the right, slowly, trying to keep it quiet. I opened the door, to see a sleeping girl in her bed, I walked in, softly closing the door behind me.

I looked at, Sam, and looked around the room, and saw a chair in the corner. I walked over to the folding chair, grabbing it with my left hand, and setting it on the side of Sam's bed.

I sighed, and looked at her. I couldn't understand what happened. Then it hit me like a brick wall. Fuck, she might have Hiker's Disease. I shook my head, sadly, and cussed at myself inside, and stood up, looking down at her.

I went back over to the door, and looked back at, Sam, before turning the doorknob, and opening the door softly, and leaving the room, quietly shutting the door behind me. I walked to my room, the one beside Sam's and walked in, closing the door quickly.

I grabbed my laptop, and went on Google, and laid on my stomach in my bed. I looked up, "Hiker's Disease" in the search bar, and clicked the most interesting link, and read the symptoms. One that alarmed me most, was, "High fever." Another, "Continuous sleep." I sighed, then read what caused it, and what it was, the website said in bold font, "A Werewolf is the only creature able to catch such a disease, it's caused by sudden, unexpected weather change, or just plain allergies." I shook my head, and slammed the computer shut.

I didn't know what to do, I felt this, strong.. Guilt.. Inside of me,.. "Liam.." I said quietly, I got up quickly, and went to his room, knocking on the door softly. I heard a moan from the other side of the door, and he opened it. "What now, Har- oh, sorry Ni." His aggravated face, softened, and he looked at me. "It's ok,.." I bit my lip, and looked back at him. "What's wrong, Ni?.."

Liam had always been there for me, he's basically the only one who knows how sensitive I really am. "I need your advice.." He moved aside, letting me inside, I walked in, and sat on his bed, and he closed his door, before quickly coming to the bed and sitting down beside me.