(Chpt. 1 Comtinued)

The blonde wolf turned back at the dark chocolate wolf, and growled.

He didn't seem very happy with that wolf, he seemed very angry. The three other wolves bowed to me. "Hello....." I said nervously. I was very scared, I didn't know any of these wolves, all I knew is that the blonde one is friendly.

The dark chocolate wolf, carefully walked by the blonde wolf, and started coming closer to me, I froze with fear and passed out. The blonde wolf shifted into a human, and looked at the dark chocolate wolf. "Harry! As if you didn't do enough!" He yelled. The dark chocolate wolf shifted into a human. "I'm sorry! I didn't know she wasn't a threat! I didn't even do anything that last time! I just walked up to her!" He yelled. The other three shook their heads and shifted into humans. "Niall! Harry! Stop!" One yelled. "Guys!" The other two said in unison.

"Liam, stay out of this!" The blonde one said, but Liam jumped in front of him and held him back, his hands on his shirtless shoulders, as one of the other two held back the curly haired one. "Ya know what?! Just drop it and let's get her back to our cabin!" The blonde 19 year old yelled.

3 hours passed.

I opened my eyes to see icy blue eyes staring at me. "Hey! She's awake!" I heard the blonde boy say in a Irish accent. The boys kinda cheered. I had a frightened look on my face. "Don't worry, love! We won't hurt ya!" He said, he seemed very friendly. I noticed I was in a bed. I sat up. "I'm Niall!" The blonde one said. "I'm Harry!" The curly haired one said. "I'm Liam!" The lighter brown one said. "I'm Louis!" The other light brown haired one said. "And I'm Zayn!" Said the black haired one said, holding a cup of coffee in his hands.

Niall handed me a glass of water. "Here, love!" I role it happily being very thirsty. "Thank you, Niall." I said and chugged down the water. I ran my hands throught my blonde hair, as Niall pit the glass in the sink, an came back, then sat beside me. They all looked at me. "Well?" Niall asked. "Well what?" I said. "Aren't you gonna tell us your name?" He laughed. "Oh, yea! Sorry! I'm Samantha! But you can call me Sam I guess." I laughed, and the boys laughed with me.

"So, where did those wolves go?" I asked, and their faces went from being silly to serious. I looked at Niall, and he looked at the others, not knowing what to say. "Um.." Harry started, but stopped. "Niall looked at them seriously, and tilted his head slightly, and they nodded. "If we tell you, or show you, will you promise not to tell anyone?" I nodded and they nodded to each other. "We are those wolves.. We're werewolves.." He said. My eyes widened and I looked at him almost trying to vision them all as wolves and it worked! I remember them! They all shifted into wolves, and Niall put his head on my lap. They all shifted back, except Niall. "Look familiar? Haha!" Liam said. "Yea! You guys really do! Especially you Niall!" I said and he wagged his tail, and I petted his head.

I sighed and looked at his blonde fur, and he whined. "Are you ok?" Liam asked. "Oh, nothing..." I looked into Niall's eyes, he stared back at me, he knew something was wrong.

More time passed and it is now 9:00 PM.

"You can sleep in here. I told the boys this room would come in handy for something!" Niall laughed, and I laughed. I sat I the bed and looked at the floor. "Hey, what was wrong earlier?" Niall asked. "Well, I have a secret I thought every one would hate me for, never wanna be my friends, or anything.. And you guys.. Well.. You have the same secret as I do.. I'm a werewolf.. Don't tell the others! Please!" I said. "I won't! I promise." He said sitting beside me.