Chapter 3

By morning, people were already flooding in. It didn't seem reasonable to risk their lives for entertainment. They could fall off the barrier and get eaten. The first few weeks were horrible. You couldn't stand the banging on the windows and the yelling. You were always very happy when they all left. But s surprise awaited you everyday after the first week. Owen came in and started using a clicker. He used it to train raptors and other dinosaurs. He started to click it.
"Eyes on me!" He yelled. You followed him with your eyes. "Good." He said. He threw a small fish into the cage. It wiggled around, trying to get to the water in your habitat. It would be no use though, for you were a a-pex predator in the rivers and lakes. You caught it quickly and looked back at him.
"My, my. You are going to be a big one." Owen said as he observed you. You tilted your head. He went down to a lower platform. You could catch him, if you wanted. You slowly approached him and put your snout in front of him. He moved his hand with caution and slowly put it on the end of your snout. You closed your eyes and pushed your snout to his chest. You growled in happiness and pleasure.
"What are you doing!!" A woman yelled at Owen. Your eyes snapped open. "You're going to get yourself killed!" She yelled again.
"I know what I'm doing, Claire." He yelled. You took your snout off his chest and roared at Claire. She jumped.
"Relax. She's a friend." Owen said calmly. You were still aware anyway. He left and went to Claire.