Chapter 2

You again awoke on a cold floor but you didn't go crazy like on the trip. You knew it was the place the man said you would be protected.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to our newest attraction, The Two Year Old Spinosaurus!" The speaker yelled.  The gate in front of you opened and you were exposed to a bright light. The crowd was shouting and waving their arms. You stood up and walked out of the gate. The warm light felt great on your scales and the shouting made you feel proud. A smaller gate open and a large cow walked out. It caught your attention very quickly. You stared at it and slowly walked towards it.
      "Oh my gosh! It turned invisible!" Someone yelled from the crowd. You raised your arm only to see it was gone. You had turned invisible. You looked back at the cow who was looking around, scared. You didn't want to miss your lunch so you grabbed the cow
In your jaws and shook it till your head got tired. You dropped it and grabbed its neck. With one twist, it's neck broke.  The little kids cried and looked away. Their mothers and fathers looked at you will angry eyes. You stared back. After a long while, you roared at them and they nearly fell. You saw your scales had turned back to normal. You thought about being invisible and it happened again. You now knew how to turn invisible and back. This was the perfect ambush power, but you wondered how you got it. The crowd left soon and you laid down. It was going to sundown, a red, orange, purple, and pink mix. It was relaxing for sure. The man who saved you came to the viewing point. He waved at you. You tilted your head curiously. You stood up and walked over to him. You stared at each other for awhile. He looked at his watch and then started to walk away. Where is he going? You thought. You soon fell asleep after he left and in no time it was morning.