Chapter 1

You woke up to the cold, metal surface of a cage. You slowly lifted your head to see a very large truck carrying the cage you laid in. You started to struggle, scared and frightened. The humans noticed and started yelling at the driver. He stopped and jumped out of the front door. You couldn't stand up because of your sail. Since you were young and small, they knew you needed a smaller cage. It annoyed you how many times the humans had captured you and nearly killed you doing so. You had a small part of your sail, talon, and tail missing. What was that for?! You roared, startling the driver.
"What are you doing?! She's only a couple years old!" A person yelled from behind. He wasn't afraid of you. He actually seemed pretty chill accept the fact they were pointing guns at a two year old spinosauruse's head.
"Put em' down already!" He yelled. They dropped the weapons and one lifted his hands in innocence. As the man who saved you walked closer, you shifted to the back of the cage.
"Hey, girl. Your a pretty one, aren't ya?" He said, much more calmer than to the guards. You didn't know what to do. He was a scary form, even without any weapons. "Don't worry. We're going to take you to a place, protected from people on InGen." He said after awhile. He hopped into the driver's seat in the truck. They all climbed on the truck and they were off. You felt more relaxed than anything. You felt you could trust the man, especially after he saved your life. You rested your head down, but the cage floor was cold. Soon, you found your eyes slowly closing on you. Shortly, you were asleep for the rest of the ride.