Im Not Ok

Emma p.o.v.
I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes all I see is Logan. I hop outa bed. Grab my phone. And head over to Logans house. I wonder if the................what an idiot the doors unlock. I walk in hopping I don't get shot. I tip toe to Logans bedroom. Thank god that birds asleep. (I have a weird question to ask you guys. Did dinosaurs pee?) "Boo!" Logan shouts. "Aaahhhhh! Logan you scared the living box tops off me!" I yell in horror. Logan laughs. "So what are you doing here?" He asks. "I can't sleep hby why are you still up?" I ask. "Well I can't sleep either and I was kinda waiting for you to walk through the door." He looks me in the eyes and smiles. I smiled and gave him a hug. He held me close to his chest like his life depended on it. It made me fell really wanted. I started to feel a tear fall down my face and land on Logans arm. "Emma are you ok?" He asked. "Yea I'm fine I'm tots fine." I say. He losses he grip around me. "No you're not." He says strongly. Woah. "Tell me what's wrong." He says. "Fine" I say. "It all started........."

Flashback
"Dad stop you can't you can't do this!" I yell. My brother and I run up stairs and lock the door. "Everything is going to be ok Em I got you." My brother Chance said holding me tight. "Open up the Damn door!" My step dad yelled. He banged open the the. He had a gun. Shot my one and only brother right in the chest. Before he could shot me the cops came and killed him to. My mother died in a car accident. She told me no matter what happened everything was going to be alright. And it wasn't.

End of flashback

Logan froze and did that staring thing he did. He didn't even say anything he just gave me another hug. "Another pick up line?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head."If girls were boogers I'd pick you first." He said. "Wow Logan that makes me feel so much better." I say smiling. Ugh why do I always smile.