His smile

This is Emma Brooks

This is Emma Brooks. She is 20 years old. She is very outgoing but doesn't have many friends. Her one bream is to become a Artist and let her music take over the world. She knows one day she'll get there. Never Say Never🇺🇸

Emma p.o.v.
"Boy you got my heart racing in my skin tight jeans be a teenage bream tonight" I sang walking down the streets of L.A. Then...........bang I fell onto the floor and spilled my Starbucks drink all over me. I stood up as quick as I could not even noticing the person who knocked my down apologies. "Omg in SO sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and I'd be glad to buy you another one!" He apologized. I looked at him and dazed a little. "Hey." I said to him. "Hi." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh no it's fine you don't have to buy me another one." I say politely. "But I want to." He says making full eye contact with me. "But you don't have to." I say giggling. "To bad I am anyways." He says dragging me to Starbucks. "Wait I don't even know you name." I say. "I'm Logan and you are?" He asks. "I'm Emma." I say smiling. "Well it's nice to meet you Emma." He says. I giggle again. 

"Logan Paul and Emma Brooks!" The cashier calls out. Logan gets up to get our drinks. "So what are you doing today?" Logan asks as we walk out of Starbucks. "Uh not really much." I replied. "Do you maybe wanna hang out?" He asks sounding a little nervous. "Sure I'd love to." I say smiling at Logan. He smiles back. Ya know you could just melt when he smiles at you. It makes the whole galaxy colorful. (Ok that was weird) Cool it Em you just met this dude like half an hour ago. "Where are we going?" I ask. "To my apartment." Logan responds. "But this is my apartment." I say to Logan. He freezes in his tracks. "Really!" He says all happy. "Really!" I say just like he did. I'm liking this boy already.