epilogue

epilogue

our honeymoon to the philippines was short. it was the place where she was born, and the place she missed dearly. when we came back, we were both busy with schedules and concerts, but we always made time for each other.

though we tried to put off kids as long as possible, she soon gave me news that we were expecting our first baby together.

my group mates, hers, and especially taehyung, were happy for me. he constantly said that now his son haneul would have someone to play with.

we made sacrifices, but sofia made the most. after the baby was born--our little princess kim soojin--sofia decided to spend more time at home.

after i had been able to change, our lives were so much better.  

i still thought she was pretty--beautiful--but i didn't have to worry that she would leave me.

-

the end.

-

so there's the end of the story. thank you all one more time for reading. and now im going to focus on posting for "fake" and then "helpless". i hope you all enjoyed reading this story. 

always when i reach the end of one of my stories, i never want to let them go.

i want to hang onto them forever. but everything in life has to end. so i part with this story both happy and sad. its like watching a child of mine go off to college. 

i dont have children, but i imagine thats how it would feel.

have a wonderful weekend, and a wonderful life!

-clary