Yoongi/Jin: Pt.2

"Us meeting was not a coincidence ; don't hesitate "-love toxic (royal pirates)

-love toxic (royal pirates)

[⛰]

Slowly you picked up the Manila folder off of your desk. Your boss had asked you to take some paper work to a business partner close by, you quickly had agreed and now hurriedly made your way. It had been 2 years since the yoongi incident, and you had learned to hate him. You hated him for getting your hopes up, you hated him for stealing your heart, and you hated him for not even calling you to cancel. Jin had stayed in your apartment for way over 3 days, but soon enough the neighbors next door moved and Jin took their place. He was always there to make you happy, And let's not even talk about his signature pancakes.

Walking distractedly you stumbled around each corner, attracting the attention of many. As you finally reached the office you hurriedly climbed the stairs you were 5 min late. " Hello y/n, the president isn't here yet he will be coming shortly he had to run a quick errand," the receptionist said cheerfully " but you can wait in his office if you would like." She said pointing you in that direction. You heaved a sigh of relief but just as you walked, relief slipped away from your grip.

Yoongi POV:

It's been 2 years since the incident. I still hold resentment towards y/n. How could she play with my feeling so harshly? Inviting her boyfriend to the same place I was going to meet her! Pff.

I walked down the street, I had just finished lunch with one of my clients, and I was heading back to work. The busy streets were full of different people, but only 2 people caught my eye.
I stormed to them and I was met with y/n boyfriend, and the worst part is that he wasn't alone.
"How could you cheat on y/n?!" I said as my hand collided with his sharp jaw. Taken aback by what I said and did he slowly backed away, slowly he looked into my eyes. " you must be yoongi" he said calmly. "Yeah that's me,so now answer the question why would you cheat on such an amazing person?"
" why would you stand her up and not call her once?" He said anger on the surface of his face.
" because she with you! HER BOYFRIEND" I said slightly raising my voice.
He laughed
" She's my cousin"
Realization hit me like a brick. That's why they were so close, and  that's why she took him to our meet up place. Gradually the shades of red increased on my face, how could I have judged her so quickly?

3rd person POV
You walked into the room awkwardly sitting in the nearest chair nearest to the door. As you walked in you had noticed that this was no ordinary room but the office of Min yoongi. You really were not in the mood to talk, all you had chosen to do was forget. You were tempted to leave the papers and walk away, but if you did so you would also walk away with no job. So you patiently waited.

Soon the door opened, a disappointed yoongi walked through the door. You lifted yourself off of the chair and slowly made it over to his desk. "Sir I have brought you over some papers I need you to sign" you said hesitant to what he might say.
" leave them on the desk" he said not turning around.
"But sir I need them si-" you said slowly.
" FINE ILL SIGN THE DAMN PAPERS" he said screaming at you and roughly opening the folder.
"HERE ARE YOU HAPPY" he looked up only to realize who he had been talking to this whole time. Your small tears were beginning to form under your eyes, and you were visibly shaken. Before he could even prevent you from leaving you were already out the door. Guiltier than ever he sat back down in his chair. These 2 years he had blamed you for everything that had happened, clearing his mind of any wrong doing, but he had soon come to realize he had been the problem to all his suffering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Author note: hope y'all like it (*'︶'*)╯♡