t w e n t y t w o

- time skip -

Dan POV

Five years. It's been five years since Phil and I first ever said we loved each other properly.

And I've never been happier since.

Phil's Dad kicked him out. But he was ok. He went to stay at his Aunts. She said his sexuality was none of her concern. And we both thanked her for that.

As for Maria and Stanley, they accepted my sexuality. In fact, they were proud when I came out to them. Maria and I bonded again over celebrity crushes, whilst Phil and Stanley sat and pouted whenever we spoke about them.

We completed school. We went to college. I dropped out, Phil carried on.

Then we did something else. We went to YouTube.

And we never thought we'd make it. But we did.

It started off small, but slowly, we earned subscribers. We were able to make it our full time job and honestly, I'd never been happier.

We got an apartment together. We grew even more on YouTube.

And honestly, I feel so happy with him.

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention that we're also married now. That happened two years ago actually.

Can you believe I married the guy that once made my life a living hell?

When people ask how we met, we just laugh. Because no one ever believes us. No one believes that two guys like us could've hated each other once.

We still get the odd homophobic comment, but we brush it off. Because we love each other. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

If you love someone, you should just ignore everyone else. If they don't like it, great for them! Why do they have to be concerned?

They don't.

And that's what kept Phil and I together at times where we felt it'd be better to just break up.

But I love him.

And as far as I know, he loves me.

I want to grow old with him.

People say no one gets a happily ever after, but I did.

And I know, it's not over yet. But the way things are going, I doubt anything bad could go wrong.

He was once a guy I feared.

Now he's my best friend, my soul mate.

And I love him, with all my heart.

A/n:
Not the end just yet... soon though ;-;

Also, it's 2:15 a.m right now so I'm very tired so this whole thing is messy yay...

Anyway, byeee!