"Could you girls help me?" I asked. The guys left the room, then Ash comes in. She starts laughing at me. Syd gets my cast through the hole and helps me put my other leg through, then Kris unties my gown from the back. I realised I don't have a bra and Will just brought me a white tank. So looks like my nipples are going to poke out a white tank. Ash went to get the guys. 

"Will can I have your sweater?" I asked. He hands me his sweater, I put it on. It's warm, and it smells like him. 

"Tyler and Auston are on their way here," Matt said. I nodded slowly. My dad smiles and gives me a kiss on the head. My brother comes in and hands me a rose, what's up with the roses? 

"Lunch time!" The nurse comes in. I lick my lips, I love hospital food. I open the lid, perogies and bacon, then a fruit cup with chocolate milk. 

"I still don't understand how you can eat hospital food?" Ash says in disgust 

"Cause it's food that's why," I said dipping my pierogi in sour cream and eating it. 

"Damn cookie you have a whole room for yourself!" Tyler comes in. 

"That's because I like big things" I muttered and laughed. 

"Fucking Ryan" Ash laughed. My dad shook his head and giggles. 

"Jesus Ry!" Mitch laughed along. 

"Did I hear that right?!" Matt laughed. Kris slaps me upside the head. 

"Ow, my head!" I rubbed it. 

"Mind out of the gutter" She scowls at me. I glare at her and drank some milk. 

"Here you need some real food" Tyler handed me a box of pizza and a bottle of pop. I smiled and open it. I rub my hand and lick my lips, dug right in. I offered Will a slice, and he takes one. 

- Main Bitchess messaged you 

You never share your pizza ;) -Ashh

Shut up. 

Ouuu you like him!! -Kris

Maybe.. Teehee 

What!? You like Nylander! - Syd 

Yeah shhhh!! but I gotta deal with Aus cause Idk what to do 

Will bought me a new phone...

"Earth to the girls!" Mitch said. I look up, then ate another slice. 

"What?" Ash asked. 

"I bought some sharpie markers" Matt pulled out a brand new pack. Everyone grabbed a marker and wrote on my cast. Everyone but Auston, I handed him a marker. He took it and wrote on my cast. 

"Well, we better get going!" Syd said, then gives me a hug. I smiled and Matt pats me on the head. 

"Yeah I have to leave too, School's calling me," Ash said and Cole agrees. They left, Cole hugs me and Ash kisses my cheek. When she turns around I slapped her ass. 

"Not yours," She says and left. 

"So you really got yourself in a pickle" Tyler sits on the other side of me. 

"Yeah sure did" I looked at my leg. 

"Who drew the dick!?" I looked at Mitch. He puts his hands up in surrender. 

"She drew a pussy!" Mitch tattles on Kris. She hits him on the arm. I rolled my eyes and shake my head at them. 

"My flight leaves tomorrow," My dad tells me. 

"Okay, you going to stop in before you leave?" I asked my dad. 

"Well let's go home" Mitch gets up and then Kris does too. I just noticed he is burnt as fuck. 

"I'll be back around 6 with your timmies" Kris tells me and leaves. 

"Mitch is burnt" Auston laughed. Making me and Tyler laugh. 

"Well, I'm going to get food from the cafeteria." My dad gets up and leaves, Will follows him. 

"Ty can you give me and Aus a minute to talk" I look at him. He nods and leaves. "Oi! Wait up!" I hear him yell. I smiled and laughed at him. 

"I'm sorry" Auston sits down where Will sat. "I didn't know what I was thinking," He tells me. 

"Aus I know there are a million thoughts that run through your head," I tell him. "I was scared, I was worried till this morning. I thought I lost another one" I said looking at him. 

"If you don't want to be here for me that's okay, I'll be fine," I tell him. 

"No, I'm going to be here for you and this little human" He grabs my hand. I look at him, he looks at me. 

"I'm sorry for putting you through this, I'm sorry for the pain," He tells me. I intertwined our finger together. He kisses the side of my head, I smile and thought about our relationship. I don't think this is going to last. I hear the three men coming back, Aus lets go on my hand and leans back in the chair. Yeah, this is not going to last long. I ran my good hand through my hair.