Ryou's Ending

“I choose…” Smiling softly you opened your eyes, “Ryou…” As you grinned you saw a lot of surprised faces. Most people’s faces turned to anger and they left immediately. Yami Bakura rolled his eyes and gave his body back to his hikari for the time being. Yami gave you a supportive wave and a sad look before exiting as well. You turned over to Ryou who looked more shocked than anyone. He was practically frozen. You had to snap your fingers in his face to get him to come back to you. He blushed as he saw you standing directly in front of him. “S-S- So s-sorry about that…” he blushed even more. You looked at the ground. You frowned and looked around to see everyone gone. Sighing, you looked him over once again. “Are you upset that I chose you?” you questioned sadly. His face immediately snapped upwards and his embarrassed, warm brown eyes gazed into your confused (e/c) ones. “Not at all! I just… didn’t think you felt the same way about me…” He sighed. “I-I’ve liked you… since I came here… since you helped me that first day in class… but my Yami liked you, so I decided to ignore it.” “Ryou… I’ve liked you for so long too… When you were sick I couldn’t help myself, you just looked too cute! I thought I was making you uncomfortable…” You shifted your weight from one foot to another awkwardly. “N-No… I was just too shy to tell you how I felt before… And I didn’t want my Yami to get mad…” he explained. You nodded and he smiled back at you sweetly. “So how about we get you moved back into your apartment?” “I’d like that, thank you.” You replied and started walking out with Ryou. He took your hand gently whilst you were walking and you firmly held his. When you arrived at your apartment he helped you to fix your door and you went back to his home to get your things before bringing them back. After around a half hour you were done unpacking. You made dinner for both of you and talked a lot about each other since you hadn’t been able to talk much. You looked at the time and frowned. “You better get going soon…” He nodded once he checked the clock. You took him to the door but he paused in the frame. Turning around, he gave you an adorable smile, “Would you mind accompanying me to dinner tomorrow night?” You broke out in a grin and nodded enthusiastically. “I would absolutely love to,” you spoke softly as he stared into your (e/c) orbs. Slowly you got closer to each other and before you could react, sweet little Ryou had his lips softly brushing against yours. You tilted your chin upwards and pressed your lips against his with more force. He blushed and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling away. “I can’t wait to see you again,” he beamed and let go of you. You chuckled, “Save it, I’ll see you tomorrow right?” He nodded and you started closing the door. “Okay… Goodnight Ryou….” And with that, the door was closed. You slid against the back of it and fell to the ground. “I can’t believe I just kissed him!” You squealed silently as you touched your lips gingerly. Little did you know that as Ryou arrived home he did the exact same, sliding down his door to the floor and smiling like an idiot. He grinned and buried his face in his knees, thinking about your beautiful face. Sadly his internal voice had to ruin that moment. “It should have been me, hikari…” Yami Bakura spoke in his mind. Ryou smirked to himself and closed his eyes. “Shut the bloody hell up, Yami…” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your future: You finish high school and graduate with Ryou. The same year, Ryou finds out how to separate his Yami from his body and does it. He was sick for the whole next week though and you had to take care of him. You two attended the same university where you became a (profession) and he became a psychologist. You have two twin girls a year after you get married and name them (name) and (name). The rest of your story with him is up to you!!