Joey's Ending

“I choose…” you sighed, thinking it over. “I choose, Joey.” You opened your (e/c) eyes to see him fist pumping. You let out a soft laugh at his childish behaviour. He ran over to you, picking you up around the waist and swinging you around. “Joey, what are you –mmphh!” You were cut off by his lips suddenly slamming onto yours. He pulled away, grinning. “You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that for…” You chuckled with a smirk. “As long as I have?” you questioned, raising your left eyebrow slightly. He grinned once more and hugged you with all his strength. “Joey…. Can’t... Breathe…” He pulled away immediately. “Sorry, ______...” He smiled sheepishly. You sighed. “It’s fine Joey…” You looked over to see that Yami/Yugi had left along with Marik and all the girls there. Duke and Bakura were still there though, muttering things as they walked out angrily. Duke grit his teeth, “Why would she want to be with a mutt like him? It doesn’t make any sense when she could be with me…” Bakura clenched his fists and turned back to glare at Joey. “How could she fall in love with a pathetic mortal like that? She belongs with so much better…” You ignored their comments and turned to Joey who had a sad expression. “Awe, don’t worry about them. I chose you, didn’t I?” You smiled brightly at his sad visage. His expression suddenly brightened, “Yeah, that’s right! You’re my girl!” You laughed as he wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. As your face turned a shade of bright red, you looked down. He pulled away and stared at you for a minute. “Hey, don’t hide that beautiful face!” He brought his fingers under your chin and pulled upwards so that you were looking at him. Your (e/c) orbs were wide; staring into Joey’s deep brown ones as he slowly came closer to your face. “I love you…” he whispered slowly before softly kissing you. His lips were cold and gentle and you were easily able to ease into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled against his lips. He moved down to your neck. As he began to give you kisses down your neck, causing little bruises to appear, you replied to his confession. “I love you too, Joey…” a quiet moan escaped your lips from the pleasure and you felt him smirk, his lips still on the soft flesh of your neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your Future: You both graduate later and go to different colleges on opposite sides of the country. You find it hard to keep your relationship going but manage it by talking to him and video chatting him every night. Once you graduate from college, you move in with Joey and he proposes to you. You get married the next year and have 2 children who are both girls (names are up to you). And you can make up the rest of your story!