Yami's Ending

“I choose… Yami.” You breathed out, slowly opening your (e/c) eyes to see a mix of different expressions. Yami walked towards you and took your hand in his. As he smiled softly at you he brought your hand up to his lips. Slowly running them along your knuckles you blushed dark red. Your moment was sadly interrupted by a certain white haired boy. He pushed Yami away from you and glared you down. “I refuse to accept the fact that you choose the Pharaoh over me, ______.” He walked closer to you and you stepped back, clenching your eyes shut. Before he could do anything more you felt a sudden breeze of air and Bakura was spun around to face Yami. You opened your eyes, shocked to see as Yami punched Bakura right in the nose. “Bakura… Touch her and I won’t hesitate to-“ Bakura cut him off. “To what, Pharaoh?” Bakura snickered. “Whatever…” He glanced at you, “You’ll regret it later…” “Oh, I don’t think that I will…” You grinned, looking at Yami. Bakura glared and walked off. You said goodbye to everyone that was there and apologized to Joey who looked genuinely upset. He said that it was okay and smiled but left soon after. Marik had just walked out the second that he had heard your choice but you were glad that he wasn’t that mad about it. Yami took your hand in his and started leading you out of the arena. You walked back to your own apartment and Yami helped you repair the door that Marik had broken. You took a while to get settled in there again and Yami even helped you clean the place because of the dusty mess that it was. You were tired after a while and you sat down on the couch with Yami who had put a movie on your television. Glancing at the screen you had noticed that a romantic comedy was playing. That was your favorite genre of movie but you didn’t really care at all what was going on in the movie. As Yami sat down next to you, you shuffled over closer to him and took his left hand in your right one. A blush dusted your cheeks when he looked down and smiled at you. He moved closer to you and you took the chance to lean your head on his shoulder. The movie went on and you only had the vaguest idea of what was going on. You were wrapped up in your own little world with Yami, and you couldn’t be happier. More time passed on and your sleepiness started to take hold of your body. Gently, your eyes fluttered closed and you cuddled up to Yami under the blanket you had gotten. Right as you lost consciousness Yami leaned over and kissed your forehead. “I love you _____...” He whispered. “And I will always protect you, no matter what.” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your future: Four months later, he figures out how to separate himself from Yugi’s body and they each are able to live in the present time individually. You date Yami for three years and become the sweetest couple that anyone has ever known before. On your third anniversary, he proposes to you and you happily accept. The fact that he had his own body caused Yami to never to be able to go to the afterlife but he didn’t care, he just wanted to be with you. You end up having twins, one girl and one boy (names are up to you!). You can make up the rest of your future!