The New Kid

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS AND I WILL NOT COPYRIGHT

You were walking into school, late might I add. You just didn't really care all that much and you were a top student anyways. The bell rung as you walked into the classroom. You were soaked and it was pouring rain outside. But you like the rain so you didn't really mind. The teacher didn't even notice you walking in so you just sat down at your desk and waited patiently for attendance. You heard all the names go by, the same way as every day until you heard a name that had never been said before. "Bakura?" the teacher asked. You looked up, "A new student?" you thought to yourself. You turned your head to see the boy answering. He had snow white hair that stuck up in random directions and gentle chocolate brown eyes. He spoke in a soft British accent that you loved. You caught his gaze but you didn't even notice until he turned and smiled at you. You smiled back and waved. Someone tapped your shoulder and you spun around to see Tea smirking at you, "You like him don't you? Don't worry I won't tell." Sadly she said that a little too loudly and it caught Joey's attention. You really hated Tea, but she thought you were friends so you went along with it since you like the others. "You like the new kid ____?" he asked. You rolled your (e/c) eyes and faced the front of the class, "I never said anything like that you guys. Anyways, I don't even know him." You glared and tried to focus on what the teacher was saying. "Okay get into partners for your next assignment!" he exclaimed. Tea went with Yugi and Tristen went with Joey. You felt someone grab your hand from behind after you stood up to find someone and turned around to see Duke staring right at you. "You want to be my partner?" he asked before winking at you. You rolled your eyes again and released your hand from his so you could brush your (h/c) hair out of your face. "Fine..." he smiled and started leading you to his desk. The teacher stopped you as you were following Duke and started talking to you, "_____, would you mind if I put you with Bakura? He's new as you know and I think he could use your help." You looked at Duke and he looked disappointed but nodded anyways, and before you knew it he was surrounded by girls. You laughed on the inside and looked at your teacher again, "Yeah I'd be fine with that..." He called Bakura over and introduced you to each other. You sat down next to each other in desks near the back left corner. "So... we have to do this project on..." you started explaining the assignment to him and you guys got started, You found out that he was super cute and funny and really sweet, "Okay... I guess he is really adorable..." You noticed that he was leaning next to you and your shoulders were touching. Not to mention that he was looking you up and down with a dark expression. You panicked a little and tried to move over but only ended up falling out of your chair and onto the ground. You sat for a couple minutes in silence with a blank look on your face. "______? Are you alright?" he asked you with his accent that you thought was completely adorable. You nodded and stood up awkwardly. The bell rung suddenly and you headed to your locker to change your books for the next block. The rest of the day passed fairly normally. You had caught Bakura looking at you a couple times but when you smiled he would just turn away and blush. Time skip!!!!! YAY! You were walking home now and it had stopped raining, but it was still dark out. You heard deep laughter coming from an alley and you turned on your heels to see who it was. A figure walked out of the shadows and exposed... "Bakura?!" you shouted. He just laughed again and grabbed your wrist. "You're really adorable when you're confused. Probably even cuter than usual." He stated. You would have blushed if the circumstances were different, but you were more confused and scared then anything right now. He wasn't acting like himself and he looked different too. His features were darker and he had an evil smirk playing at his lips. He started pulling you by your wrist into the alley but you pulled your wrist back. "What are you doing Bakura? This isn't like you." He turned to you and smiled, "Oh, but how would you know me my dear? You only know my host Ryou, we haven't met yet. So let me introduce myself. My name is Yami Bakura." Before you had any time to say anything you were shoved back into a wall and your arms were pinned at your side. He leaned in close to you so your faces were inches apart and he grinned, "And you my dear? Who would you be?" "I'm not your 'dear' and my name is _____." You said plainly. He gave you a look of fake disappointment before smirking at you again. "Oh, is that so? Because I quite like calling you that dear. I think it has a nice ring, what about you?" You struggled to get free but he was stronger than you. It didn't seem like Bakura could be that strong. But then you remembered, it wasn't Bakura or... Ryou? "What did he mean by 'my host Ryou'?" You asked yourself. You were finally able to break his grasp on you and ran as fast as you could to your house. You locked the door behind you and prayed that he wouldn't come for you.