The Strangest Day

I was already in my school uniform and I was walking downstairs to see Shigure, holding a newspaper, and talking to a girl. The girl had brown hair and blue eyes, also she was wearing the same uniform I have. I saw her around school lots of times, I think her name is Tohru. I went over to them and soon enough I was standing beside Shigure.

     "My word. Do my eyes deceive me, or is there a strange young girl standing on my porch?" Shigure said, with a smile.

     Tohru freaked out,"Oh I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was just looking. I didn't mean to barge in without permission."

      "It's alright. I'd just set them out to dry. No harm done, but I find it hard to believe that these silly little things could attract your interest." Shigure said.

     "No, I really like them. I don't think they're silly at all." Tohru said.

      "Yes well...I must admit I'm particularly fond of them myself." Shigure said, bending down to look at them, while I stood in the doorway. I don't think they notice me yet.

     "Oh, but I should've known. You left out the cat and the cheetah." Tohru said, sadly. I'm actually quite surprised, most people don't even bother to think about them, which actually hurts a little.

     "The Cat and The Cheetah? Ah, I take it you're referring to the old folk tales of the Chinese zodiac." Shigure said, looking up at her.

     "Uh-huh. My mom told them to me when I was little." Tohru said.

     "Funny. I wonder what they'll say when they hear they has a fan." Shigure said, his head sitting on his fist.

     "They?" Tohru asked, confused. Yep, I knew they didn't know I was here.

     "You were born in the year of the dog. I knew there was something I liked about you. I mean, aside from your pretty..." Shigure was cut off because I hit him on the head with my school bag.

     "Do you even know when to stop?" I asked him, annoyed.

     "Please forgive my cousin, Miss Honda. He's a bit of a flirt, but he's harmless... in general, and it's usually best to just ignore him." Yuki said, smiling.

     "Yuki and Brianna Sohma!" Tohru said.

     "Please, just call me Bri." I said, smiling at her.

     "What do you have in that bag, Bri? A dictionary?" Shigure said, rubbing his head in pain.

     "Maybe, Maybe not." I said, smirking a little.

     "So, you're one of Yuki and Bri's classmates from school.

     Let's start again. I'm Shigure, their older and ...much less violent cousin." Shigure said.

     "Hi, it's very nice to meet you." Tohru greeted.

     "And what brings you to our home this morning, Miss Honda?" Yuki asked.

     "Ahahaha, well you know I live ...nearby." She said, nervously.

     "You do? Where at?" I asked, a little suspiciously.

     "Right. Okay, I think I'll just be going now. It was nice to meet you." She said, trying to make a get-a-way.(?)

     "Wait, Tohru." I said, stopping her.

     "Uh-huh?" Tohru asked.

     "Since you're here, why don't we all walk together?" I asked her.