Chapther 12

(PJs Pov whole time!!)
After I got him I felt warm liquid on me. My sweater and shirt was red. As I srood up I started to cry and ask someone to call 911. Everyone just looked at me weird and walked off. Untill one women went next to me and called 911, "What happened dear?!" I was just crying embarssed but more worried, "S-Someone trued to kill my boyfriend please help me!" I started to shake as she called. Soon enough I hear an ambluance and I look up seeing people starting to crowd up. "HES GAY!" I heard someone say. Then people started to give me looks and punch me. I looked up furious, "I DONT CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I hear Police get through. They get me out with Fresh and took Fresh in the ambulance. As they put him in there I went in to crying and praying that he would live. I never meant any of this. "Please Fresh! Stay alive! I never meant any of it! Just stay with me please!"

~ Time skip to hospital ~

"MOVE!" Doctors say as they move me out of there way. There so many people with Fresh. Im scared. Im shaking as I nurses try to calm me down. 'ME AND MY STUPID SELF! WHY DID I SAY ANY OF THIS! IF HE DIES ITS ALL MY FAULT! PLEASE DONT DIE FRESH!' As my hot tears fall down Doctors come out and nodding that I can see Fresh. I zipped in there and saw Fresh. He was safe and sound. I was happy and hugged him. After a while everyrhing went cold. I looked down to see Fresh in dust. I looked and saw that he wasnt breathing this whole time. "No....no.....NO! FRESH PLEASE COME BACK!" Doctors where screaming but I heard nothing. All I saw was dust on my hands. I mever wanted this! "FRESH PLEASE! I DIDNT MEAN ANY IF IT! COME BACK!" I cried and cried and cried. After it went black.......

(Hey guys..... RIP fresh..... all I have ti say is...... HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! DO YALL RRALLY THINK FRESH DIED!!!!! NAH! But i'll give u a taste for next chapther! Btw still Pjs pov!)
I wake up from the darkness and still in that hospital seat crying. A doctor walks up to me and smiles. He says somthing as he put his hand on my shoulder, "Fresh is alright! Hes fine. But you where crying here for about 2 weeks straight. Do you need for or anything?" I shake me head no happy hes just alive and well. "You got lucky he came in just in time! And dont worry. The baby wasnt hurt ethier!" He smiles and walks away. I smile happily. "Wait. FRESH IS HAVING A BABY?!?!?"