Chapther 8

Pj's P.O.V.
Its been exactly on whole momgh after fresh attempted a suicide. He's been having a steady heart rate. I just wish he just wake up. He never woke up. Hes.... in a coma.... and.... its all my fault. If I was there sooner HE wouldnt be in this. I just wish he would wake up. I love this cute nerd...... I cant push away my feelings for him. Hes just so cute... Heh. A nerd and jock dating? Who would believe that? No one. I was back in school but one thing was missing. The boy I teased. I wish he was back. I want to aplpgoze for all I've done. And I want to thank him....... Im just weak. I cant do anything. I wish he would just be in his bedroom awake smiling. Heh. Like that is ever gonna happen. But one thing always stays the same, I always vist him. On weekends, school days, even when I skip classes. Today I couldnt do any of that because of test's. I decided to do all of them for some strange reason. But who knows. But rumours..... are going around. People say, "He should be dead!" Or even, "He better be dead or I'll kill him myself!" I wish people would shut up. But I just blend in and go along. After I finshed my tests I immdently went to the hospital to Fresh's room. Untill I see this one big dude with huge muscles and tattoos mostly all over him. I saw him look at me and smirked and walked away. I wanted to go after him but I couldnt. First thing first I needed to go to fresh.

Fresh P.O.V.
I wake up to a pitch black place. It was really dark but I saw myself somehow. After I start walking around intill I saw a huge light gaping and hole twords me. I saw a glimpse and didnt want to exit out. The only way out was to be in the world. And that ment I have to live. I dont want to live. I just want to perish. But then every so often I go by that exit I see a fuzzy person there talking, crying, or even sleeping on my body. I...... I dont know what to do. Intill finally I decided I want to go see that person. They..... must love me.... alot...... to care as somthing as pityful as me. Im happy for people actully caring. So I went out of the exit and woke up to hear someone crying. I couldnt open my eyes yet but after what felt like a hour I opened them and saw who it was and I smiled with joy, 'I love you to..... Pj'. He was crying on my lap begging for me to wake up. After hearing him crying I finally starts rubbing his back calming him down. He flinchs and looks up to me with his teary eyeSOCKETS (sorry got that from a friend ;-;) looking at me then started to cry again but actually smile. I smiles back at him and talked in a raspy voice, "Why so sad?". He looked at me and started to laugh. Then he kissed m- WAIT HE KISSED ME! I was blushing like crazy and so was he. He backed off not blushing as much but then I basically was blushing like crazy. "W-Why did you do that for?" I put my hand across me teeth in surprise then he held my other hand out and kissed it, "Why else? I-I love you, you cute nerd." He was blushing ALOT but I was probably blushing 120% more. "Well than. I-I guess that m-makes is a couple. B-Because I love y-you to!" He looked at me with a smile then hugged me tightly. After I hugged him back in glee. 'I cant go back now.... please just dont hurt me'.

(Sorry if its short. HINT HINT! I need help!!!!!! Ok. Now PEOPLEZ!  So ypu guys decide. Prom or nah? Prom will be next Chapther then somthing will happen. But is a regular Chapther somthing as big will happen!!!! Any was Thats why its so short! Anyways please go in comments and boi!!!!!)