Chapther 9

(WARING! SIN AHEAD! Btw sorry if its cheesy and bad. I felt sorta rushed. Read the end to find out more! But lets get started!!!)
Fresh P.O.V.
Its been exactly a month after me and pj started dating. Only me and pj knew though. Seemed like when I was gone things lets say.
............things............happened. First off people has been giving me space. But this weird looks still. And now Alphys wont even look at me. She now hangs out Papyrus. When I try to talk to her she comes at me with a cold voice with no sympathy...... but pj he still cares about me. But he's been busy.... and now it seems like he has ever so slightly no time for me. Then once I was walking down the hall and some guy kicked my leg making me trip and fall. Then I grabbed my stuff but than he grabbed me up and then slam me to the ground. No teachers where around. I was there crying and getting my stuff while yelling, "WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" I tripped on a little rocks as I ran leaving them inside my knee, making me bleed. But I didnt care. Then suddenly I got caught by arms.

Pjs P.O.V.
I hugged Fresh as he was running and teleported is somewhere and kneeled in front of him, "Whats wrong love?!" After he just looked at me and just cries and hugged me chest tightly. I hugged him back to gently as I also blushed slightly. He was so gentle and cute. Then i come back to reality where i see him staring at me about to cry. "PJ! PJ! Talk to me please!" "Yes my love? What is it?" Then he just smiled and hugged me really tight. Im suprised a nerd had that kind of strength. Then he asked me, "Pj? Are you gonna take me to prom?" Then that hit me. Prom was about 2 days away and I still havent asked Fresh. "Well. Do you want to come with me to prom my love?" He smiled at me and nodded a yes. (WOW PJ! JUST WOW! YOI FORGET A- IM DONE WITH YOU XD) After he told me what happened to him, "Who did it?! I'll hurt them!"

Fresh P.O.V.
No! I didnt want him to hurt them.... well, thats a sorta of a lie but still! I didnt want want anyone to be hurt because of me, "I couldnt catch what they look like." I looked at him and make sure I didnt studder. He knows when i studder and avoid eye contact im lying over all. "Ok! Youre not lying then." After saying that he smiled and I felt a huge wave of guilt hit me hard. But I push it away and smile. I couldnt wait for friday!

~ Time Skip friday ~

PJ's P.O.V.
It was the day of the prom. I knocked on fresh aparment door and he opened it only reavealing his head, "Ah! Its so embarssing!!!!" I see his face blushing a nice light purple. "Come out hun!" I tug fresh out in one try and I see him in a nice light purple, yellow, and green colored dress. He was blushing furiously and I was to, "Y-You look amazing!" "T-Thank you PJ." After I carried him bridal style, "Onwords to the party me love~"

~ Time skip to prom~

(Sorry for switching POV's alot!!!)
Fresh's P.O.V.
As soon as we got to prom people looked at me with curious looks. They where probably wondering why a boy was wearing a dress and not a tuxedo. Well I just like dresses more. I can be for free and nothing as tight as a tuxedo. And plus I felt more like a girl in a relationship so I just wore it anyway. I was never so embarrassed in my whole life!!!! Well Pj being the boyfriend and huge jerk saw me blushing, "Awww hun? Are you alright baby?" Then i blushed even more and playfully punched him lightly. "Yes!!!!" After he snickered and brings me in the gym. It never looked so nice with the beautiful. There was music and flashing lights everywhere. BUT they where a little to much for me. I started to breath a little heavy and Pj saw this and took me out of the gym still in bridal style. " Hey hun are you ok?!?!?" In a more serious tone. I catched my breath and nodded. "We can go back in! A-Atleast if you wa-" Before I finished my sentence he took me back in with him. This time i got off of him and he bow down and asked, "would you like to dance with me my lady~" I blushed then giggled, "Of course my prince! Youre my shining Armour!" And then we went in the gym. I was ready.

*Time skip after prom*

Fresh P.O.V.
After we went home pj was a little tipsy but he was fine. The worse he did was studderd. After we decided to go to my house because it was closer to the school. After we went home I shut my door.

* STARTING SIN NOW *
No ones P.O.V.
After Fresh closed the door Pj suddenly kissed Fresh passoinetly. Fresh kissed back blushing while Pj slowly took off Fresh's light colored dress. And when it fell i was out of shape. Diffrent and lighter than all the colors in the carpet. After Fresh blushed, "P-Pj? Are y-you sure youre o-" Pj kisses fresh agian and then tooke him to his room. When they where in Fresh's room Pj pinned down Fresh on his bed slowly licking Fresh's neck down to his ribs. Fresh moaned at rhis butncovered his mouth quickly, "Hun~ You have such a beautiful moan~" After Pj finally got undressed himself, "Now this is are first time. Tell me when youre ok love~" After Pj took down his boxars and also took down Fresh's boxars to. And soon Pj thrusted into Fresh. Fresh winced at pain but knowing it was his lover he was fine. After awhile to adjusting Fresh nodded shyly and Pj begain thrusting, "A-Ah!" Fresh wasnt use to thia but it was a little sore but mostly nice feeling. Soon all the pain ran away and all there was just pure pleasure before him. After awhile wuth just sounda of moaning and grunts Pj finallu said, "F-Fresh im a-about t-" Fresh put his arms around pj and brought him down to kiss him. He already knew. After Pj came and Fresh let go of the kiss. Pj ploped right next to Fresh and kissed Fresh one more time but said, "I wanna have a child with you...." Fresh was blushing and tired. Fresh was very sleepy and Pj was already asleep. Fresh git some more blankets and such then hugs Pj shifts to a comfy spot and says, "Yea..... I child would be nice to...." After fresh soon went to sleep in a black warm pit.

*PLEASE READ THIS PART!!!*

(YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! IM FINALLY DONEEEEEEE!!!! XD not with the book silly's!!!! I meant the chapther. Anyways thanks for waiting. Tibia honest this was made me work down to the bone. I have a Class called A.V.I.D. and thats whats taking lost of my time now. I have to do my summary for each class in the end of the week andddd i have to do a College Project explaining a College and stuff. Im also doing math homework to. And I also do play pratice and Piano after school. Worst thing is HW takes me about 8pm to finsh at times. So im sorry for babbling hut thank you for reading and byeeeee!!!! Intil next time! Also BTW! Want a face reval of me? Comment and i will make the next chapther about it. Also ask questions if you want!!!!!!)