Chapther 2

Fresh P.O.V
After I blacked out or somthing I found myself at the nurse's office. I was afriad of being late to class but before I leave the nurse tell's me, "Its ok hon. Your excused intill next period." She says in a nice and calm soothing voice. "What times is it!" I asked impaitently.  I look on my watch ad soon as i could.'Ok good. Its 9: 40 am.'.  I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't. But I felt warm and then my eyes flickering a bit. But I fell asleep.

YOUR A TERRIBALE CHILD!
WAIT HON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
THIS IS A PERSON THAT WASTED THERE TIME HERE!  *slap*
STOP!

*GASP* I woke up afriad and sweat all over my face. I wanted to leave but the nurse wasn't here. So I wrote on a post it note that I went to class. I checked the time on my watch. It was 9:55 am. I counted down a minute then a bell ranged. 'Time to get to class!'. I put a smile on my face and walked down to ELA. But when i walked I felt stares on me.  And people went in my way. I always had a weak body, so I couldn't push them out of the way. Then 'he' looked at me. It was a jock. He has crazy yet cute star eye. And another colorful eye. We both started at each other for a while but then he walked off. After the mintue bell wrong, "HURRY UP AND MOVE!" so they actully moved and I ran down to ELA just in time. Then I greeted the teacher with a quick hello. Then I took a seat where the aphlys was. We just sat in the front of the class. And that was terriable. I felt people staring at me and whispering, "Why didn't he die there. Ugh!". And some others saying, "Oh. I wonder if he's ok!". But did what I did what teachers always say. Ignore them. I tried. But then 1 kid said out, "THE GAY SLUT SHOULD DIE!" and people laughed and agreed. I  even saw the teacher trying bkt to laugh. I was afriad. Then memories flashed in my brains.

WHOS GAY! FRESH IS!
I DONT NEED A GAY SON IN THIS FAMILY!
NO LEAVE MOM ALONE!
SOMEBODY HELP!
FRESH YOU SHOULD DIE! YOU USELESS CREATURE!
Im all alone.........

After I just cried. I cried while whispering and screaming, "Mom. Why did you have to die!" After I just got up and ran. I ran across the office and to the roof top. I wanted to be free. I wanted to jump. But I knew I couldn't. There was a world and someone waiting for me. I didnt know so I just sat and did what calm me down. I was in the wind and sang what ever came in my mind.

"I know there is somthing waiting for me. And I dont know when or how but I will be free!".

After I was donw singing I heard an applouse. And when I turned around it was that jock. He came up to me and said, "Look. Im PJ. And lets go back kid." He put his hand out but I didnt need it. Then we walked back to ELA.

Pj P.O.V
After I went to sleep I woke up to red shaking me. "Hey. ELA sucks. Lets turn it up a notch!". After the class quieted down about fresh or somthing Red screamed out loud, "THE GAY SLUT SHOULD DIE!". Then there was laughther. I tried to laugh along but here is the thing. Im bisexual.  But I like both genders. So as he says this he offends me. But I just laugh at it normaly. But no one knows i'm bisexual. Then as I see the fresh run out of the room the teacher is dying of laughther. "Ha! Thats hilorus. Good job class!". I was about to stand up but fell tugged me down. "Hey! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!" He whispered while yelled at me. "Im going to get fresh!". After I go up and tell the teacher,  "Hey!  Teach! I can report you for doing that so your fired. So bye!". I quickly run out of the room feeling bad for that dude, ' WAIT!  WHY AM I FEELING BAD FOR A NERD! '.  I just stopped and thinked. But I started running agian to see the roof top open.  Then I see fresh over the edge. I wanted to scream "DONT!".  But no words came out. Then our of no where he sang. I was surprised at his singing voice. It was nice and calming. After I applauded. He looked at me then he was embarrassed by the look on his face. I felt bad for so I went uo intduced myself and went back inside school