Chapter 3

Mazaki Sakamaki

After that scene with Kaname, Shu stayed with me the entire night, I laid on the bed and he laid behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist. The feeling of his lean strong arms made me blush and I couldn't sleep the entire night so he woke up when he sensed my discomfort, " Mazaki, are you okay?"

I nodded, shocked that he woke up, noticing the uncomfortable position I had, Shu unwrapped his arms and turned my face towards him, he smiled, his lips really close. " Are you okay, watashi no tenshi ?" He leaned in and pressed his lips gently to mine. My face turned red and he whispered, " You have no idea how long I have waited to do that to you alone." He grimaced, " Subaru is always there and I never get this chance."

My face still red, I mumbled, " He is my best friend and we never leave each other because we can sympathsize with each other." Shu nodded and he smiled softly but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

" You have to choose either me or Subaru one day....maybe even Kaname, considering your eyes still held love for him." He spoke before he closed his eyes and fell asleep. His arms didn't wrap around me but I wrapped mine around him after I turned around to face him. His eyes shot wide open in surprise but when he saw my eyes fluttering to stay open, he didn't say a word and pulled me close towards him.

*

When I awoke, it was already afternoon the next day. New students skipped yesterday because they were tired from their journey. I stretched my arms and Shu groaned, releasing me from his grip before his eyes fluttered open. I didn't know what came over me because I found him so adorable that I pecked him on the lips, it made me blush but made him smile wider. He pulled me down and switched our positions so that he was on top of me with his arms and legs caging me in. He leaned in and whispered, " Trying to be a temptress, aren't you?" I blushed and spoke.

"Shu-kun, Subaru-kun could walk in any minute." His eyebrow twitched but he didn't say anything. In fact, he pressed his lips against mine and started kissing me, I responded, cursing my stupid weak heart. Shu is an excellent lover, he just doesn't show it to anyone but me or....Yui. I remembered how he and Yui kissed once, and I was upset for weeks. I didn't want him to do that again but I had no right. I am not his lover or anything but he did ask me last night to choose either him, Subaru or Kaname-sama.

I pushed Shu away and yelled, " Shu-kun, I told you Subaru-kun could walk in any minute. " He stumbled back on the bed and his head dropped, out of sadness. His eyes swirled with sadness and he nodded," Right, it's always going to be him, isn't it?"

I shook my head, and he started to walk away, I couldn't allow him to do so, so I bit into my wrist, trying to attract him back to me. And it worked, his head turned towards me and his eyes started glowing red. He stalked towards me and pushed me down onto the bed before he bit into my skin, I could feel his emotions so I wanted to show him mine by showing him some memories.

*

Two weeks ago,

I yawned again, it was getting late. Shu promised that he would give me some fantastic music to listen to but I would have to wait patiently. I stretched my arms and grabbed a towel and extra clothes before I walked towards the bathroom. This mansion only has one so I wonder who is going to be in it this time. I slowly pushed open the door and the sight that greeted me made my heart ache and break into tiny pieces.

Shu was biting into Yui's skin, her face mimicked pain but I know she was enjoying being touched by handsome men, I covered my mouth to prevent them from hearing my sobs when Shu leaned forward to kiss her, so I backed away and ran back to my room.

For weeks, my brother tried calling for me, no one knew what happened except Ayato, he has feelings for Yui as well and he is jealous as well. I cried for days in Ayato's arms and didn't drink any blood until Ayato tempted me by cutting his wrist.

That day onwards, I promised to lock away my heart and be cautious with whoever I am with, especially Shu and Subaru.

*

Shu gasped, he pulled away from me and his eyes assessed mine, " You loved me, didn't you?" His eyes full of guilt and regret. I looked away and wondered what he was thinking.

His fingers grasped my chin again and he jerked me to look at him, he sadly replied, " I broke your heart and lost you that day, didn't I? Now I have a even smaller chance than Subaru or Kaname."

I shook my head and grasped his face," You do have a chance, all of you do. You just have to prove yourself to me. Show your devotion and love, then I am yours." Shu nodded and pulled me into his arms.

" I am deeply sorry for breaking your heart. I will never hurt you again." Shu kissed my forehead and I smiled in content.

" Hey...Shu."

"....Mmmm....yeah?"

" We have class."

Grunt.

*

Me and Shu showed up to class several minutes late but the teacher didn't care. Some of the Night Class students introduced themselves, the guy with blonde hair and blue eyes like Shu is Aido, then the woman with light brown hair and brown eyes is Ruka, the man with orange hair and orange-brown eyes is Akatsuki, the boy with dark brown hair and gray eyes is Senri, the girl with orange-brown hair and gray eyes is Rima, the guy with the blonde hair and green eyes is Ichijou. I bowed and replied, " It's nice to meet you all. My name is Mazaki and this is my lov- brother...Shu. Please take care of us." I blushed when I accidentally almost called Shu as my lover. Shu noticed and he held my hand before leading us towards the very back of the classroom. We sat down and Subaru showed up a few minutes later, he bowed, " I am one of them, my name is Subaru." He walked towards us and sat down on my other side. I felt someone's eyes on me the entire time and looked up to see Kaname-sama staring at our hands. Me and Shu were still holding each other's hand because we want to be as close to each other as possible.

When class ended, Aido jumped in front of us, he smiled, " My birthday is coming up, would you three like to come? It's next week." I shrugged and looked at my brothers, they shrugged as well so I smiled.

" We'd love to." Ruka came towards me and we talked about girl things before Shu pulled me away and Subaru followed behind us. I felt bad so I took ahold of Subaru's hand and grinned at me. I felt Shu's hate and jealousy, and squeezed his hand, giving him a smile.

Because no matter what was coming, we would still have each other, always and forever.