House of Memories

Description: Yoongi has a habit of taking photos of people without them knowing, and Jimin has been his main target for many years throughout their relationship. Yoongi decides to save all the photos and uses them somehow to propose to Jimin. In which Yoongi proposes to Jimin in one of the cutest ways imaginable.

Warning: None! Just some cute Yoonmin fluff over here.

Original Fanfiction: Say Yes? by cheekyhowell http://archiveofourown.org/works/6459916

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

Click.

We had just woken up from a late night and were making breakfast in our kitchen. Flour was all over the place, the smell of pancakes filling the room with a sweet sugary aroma. I was dressed in my pyjama pants, Jimin in nothing but his boxers, giving me the perfect opportunity to let my eyes rake over him anytime I pleased. I, of course, had my camera with me at almost all times to capture any and all moments we had together. Jimin never understood why, but he would soon.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" He giggled, shoving me lightly before returning to the stove.

"When am I not taking a picture of you." I retorted, shaking my head. I kissed Jimin quickly before I was off to go set the table, eager to check out the photos I took.

I opened the preview on the camera to see one of the most beautiful photos of Jimin I've ever taken in my life. He was stood in front of the window, the sun shining so bright that his body was nothing but an outline, a smile evident on his features. God he looked so beautiful. I could almost feel the warmth radiating from him, how amazing it was to hug him, to kiss him, to love him. I couldn't wait to marry him.

"Perfect." I mumbled, feeling a smile spread across my features from the thought.

"What's perfect?" I jumped a little, startled by Jimin's voice.

"Oh nothing." I quickly shut the camera off, setting it down next to me. I immediately began eating, not wanting to say anything too revealing.

You see, I'm a perfectionist. Everything I do needs to be exactly how I imagined it, and everything has to go well, especially when it comes to Jimin. He is the most kind, caring, loyal and talented person I've ever met in my entire life, and of course I'm not gonna settle for some lazy ass proposal at a restaurant in front of everyone. Plus I don't think we'd appreciate all the strangers attention.

I have a knack for taking photos of people without them looking, or knowing. Okay, before you assume I'm some sort of crazy paedophile, I'm not. I just think that people are they're most beautiful when they're not thinking about the camera. They're not worried about posing or how good the look, they're able to just relax and be happy, and that is the most beautiful thing of all.

Don't even get me started on how photogenic Jimin is too. I've taken enough photos of him to fill a photo album with a thousand slots and that's not even including outtakes. I mean after six years, you end up accumulating a lot of photos.

"Hey, today I have to go out to print some things for a new photo album I'm working on." I looked up at him, a glimmer in my eye as I saw him stuffing his face to the brim with pancakes. Grabbing my camera immediately despite his attempt at protesting, I took another photo. A classic, wide eyed Jimin photo it was, but none the less absolutely adorable. He finished eating before nodding.

"You want me to come with you? I will if you need me to." He smiled, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"No I'll be okay. Plus, you my good sir could use a break, you've been working a lot lately." I grabbed his hand from across the table and squeezed it assuringly. "You promise me you won't do any work while I'm gone?"