Jimin was so worried about Yoongi finding out the truth, he couldn't think straight. He absolutely didn't want Yoongi to leave him, so he needed to make the most of having Yoongi around before he finds out the truth.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Jimin lovingly. "How was your day?" Yoongi asked, letting go of Jimin.

"It was fine. The apartment isn't the same when you're gone though." Jimin told him, trying to act normal.

Yoongi laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"As you should." Jimin chuckled. "So is everything okay with work?" He asked as he watched Yoongi put away the rest of the groceries.

"Yeah, the mixtape is coming along nicely it's just a bit stressful is all."

Jimin smiled sympathetically and glanced to look at the black and white tiled floor.

Yoongi paused what he was doing and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the look on his boyfriends face. "Hey, are you okay?"

Jimin immediately looked up at him.

"I-I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Jimin stuttered nervously.

Yoongi shook his head, his frown lessening slightly. "I don't know, you just look a little upset."

Jimin sighed. "No...don't worry about it, I'm fine. I guess I'm just a little tired is all. I'm sure I'll feel better later on." He assured him.

Yoongi smiled. "Well, I'm sure it will. I know whenever I'm feeling down; a little relaxation always takes my mind off of everything."

Jimin took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah." He mumbled.

Maybe a little relaxation is exactly what Jimin needed. He just needed his mind taken off of everything for now...he would deal with it later. Not now.

-----------------------------A Week Later-------------------------

Jimin had gone back to the doctors a couple days after he found out the big news.

Jimin had spoken with his doctor once again about the situation, and the doctor explained everything to him, which made him feel a little better. Jimin found out that he was only one month into his pregnancy, which meant that he had plenty of time to think about whether or not he wants to keep the baby, and of course, talk about everything with Yoongi. Jimin's mind had been filled with all this negativity before he had spoken to his doctor.

Jimin had thought about it, and maybe Yoongi would want this baby after all.

He took a deep breath as he nervously walked back into the shared apartment. He had just been out for a little walk for about half and hour, just to clear his mind and think about what he wanted to say to Yoongi. He knew that this was something that he couldn't keep from Yoongi. This was obviously Yoongi's child as well, as Jimin had never been with another guy.

Yoongi deserved to know that he was pregnant; he had a right to say of what they did with the baby. Yoongi might not even want this baby, though Jimin was hoping that he did. That's all he cared about at the moment.

"Yoongi?" Jimin called as he made his way up the stairs.

"I'm in the living room!" Yoongi called back. So he didn't go to the studio today then after all. Jimin closed his eyes for a few seconds before he finally went to the living room.  He looked up slowly and bit his lip nervously when he saw Yoongi sitting on the sofa, with his laptop resting on his lap. "Hey." Yoongi greeted.

"Hi." Jimin replied. He nervously made his way over to the couch and sat down next to Yoongi. "I need to tell you s-something a-and it's really important." He mumbled.