Chapter 1

Barbara Palvin as Sophia

PLEASE VOTE! XX LOVE YOU ALL :)

Sophia's POV

"Sophia, come down to my office please, I have an important matter to discuss with you", my fathers voice boomed through the speakers installed on my bedroom wall. He had them scattered all over the pack house.

He wants to see me?

He must have found out. Oh god. He knows, he knows. I am really starting to regret not deleting those. This is all your fault Liam Kemp. I should have deleted those. Oh lord dad is going to kill me when he finds out, I'm only 17 I'm too young to die. What should I say? 

Finishing my strenuous journey of walking up at least 8 flights of stairs to his office, I paled as I opened the door to his office. Stepping inside his office my father motioned for me to sit down across him, he looked like a wreck. He had huge eyebags under his cloudy blue eyes definitely due to the lack of sleep he'd been getting recently and his normal clean shaven face had started producing dark stubble. 

"You called for me dad?", I asked him forcing a weak smile onto my face due to his horrific state. I prevented myself from questioning him about it and kept my mouth shut.

I had seen worse after all.

"Sophia, I just wanted to discuss an issue with you". His deep voice gruffly spoke out. No matter how cold he acted towards me, I could never stop loving him. 

"Of course."

My relationship with my father was complicated. He'd always been cold and distant towards me ever since my mom left us. He only ever talked to me to inform me about any pack meetings so I've never had a mother or father figure in my life. Believe it or not, once upon a time our family was perfect, my mother, my father, my brother and I. That all changed at the age of 5. I shook off the memories as my father began to speak.

"I wanted to discuss an issue that has been going on for a couple of weeks." I nod.

"You may have noticed the pack has suffered from many rogue attacks recently, we've had 7 pack members dead already just from last week. We are getting severely weaker, and if this state continues, our packs strength will surely be doubted. As an alpha, this is something I cannot let happen."

The pack means everything to him and I know for sure that he cares about it more than he will ever care about me. 

"If we do not take action right now, the pack could be taken over by rogues in the span of a week. But, my beta and I have formed a plan to save the Silver Moon Pack, however in order for the plan to proceed, I'll need your co-operation,"he grunted out.

He never requested anything from me.

He doesn't need you. You've been burden to him all your life.

Stupid subconscious. 

"Er- Sure, but what exactly would you like me to do?"

" A meeting had been organised by Beta Nate yesterday with the Golden Moon Pack and they have agreed to help, however they would like to receive something in return."

Okay then. 

"Okay? But why would you need my co-operation?"

"Apologies but they would like for you to be mated to their son, Chase Gonzales. I did everything in my will to prevent it from happening. Sorry."

Probably ecstatic that you're finally leaving.

What!? 

Did he seriously just say what I think he just said? His own daughter, given away to a stranger as if I were nothing but an object.