The Curse Of The Cursed Blade

Hawk's POV:

I lifted her and ran to the Lefrog Castle.Prof.Lefrog told me to put her down on the bed.

I did as I was told.He told us to wait outside.While we were waiting outside I heard Rose shout ,"HAWK!!!!!!!"I rushed inside to find an extremely frightened Prof.Lefrog and a sobbing Rose.

When she saw me she crushed me in a hug.And started to sob hard.Astoria stroked her hair and said soothing words to her.Ling Ling made her lie down.Joy was talking with her grandpa.

Rose stopped crying and said in a shaky voice,"Nightmare ab..abou..about H..Haw....Hawk dy..dying and telling that he..he...ha..hates me!!And you..you guys said that I wa..was ne..never your fr..friend!"And started crying again.I said to her,"Why do think like that.I would never in my life do that to you because I  LOVE YOU!!!!!"The others said,"We will never do anything like that!!!"

ProfLefrog called us all outside.I went out not wanting to leave my Rose.He said to us,"I think that dagger/blade/knife is a cursed one and is making Rose remember her worst fears come true.

"Is there any way to cure it???"Astoria said. Prof said,"I can make a potion but I need a crystal flower.Travis asked,"You mean THE CRYSTAL FLOWER???!!!!""Yes."he replied.I asked seeing that all of their faces pale,"What is that??And how can we find it??"

Astoria and Ling Ling said,

"Only a true lover can take it.

It in kept in a cave in the Lost planet .

If we go there we could get LOST!!!"

I said,"I am going!"They said,"She is our friend also, so we are also coming."

Prof.Lefrog said,"Hawk she needs you.Take her with you."I nodded.I went inside with all the others.Rose flung herself at me.I stroked her hair.Then I kissed her on the forehead.I said to all of them,"We will leave in one week time."They nodded.

Rose asked,"Where??"Astoria and Joy explained to her.

She said,"Thank you guys.Really."We all said,"Any thing for you Rose!!"

We all grouped hugged.