Ball Dates-2

Hawk's POV

I wanted to ask Rose to come with me to the Ball. I was my friends trying to cheer her up.

I walked towards her. She turned around and took my hands and dragged me the garden.

There she asked me,"Hawk , I am sorry. I should have just concealed  my feelings for you. I want to to forget me and make your granny happy."I just looked at her in disbelief .

She is asking me to forget her??? And to do that to make my granny happy. I saw tears in her eyes. I quickly pulled her in a hug. I didn't mind getting my shirt wet.

But I hate to see her like this. I unwillingly got out of our hug and said to her in a stern voice,"Rose, I love you. And just to make my granny happy I will not abandon you.You are the who caused me to arise from from my doom.Without you I am nothing.If you leave me then I swear that I WILL END MY LIFE!!!!"I finished with a scream.

She was shocked out of her life.

I never scream at Rose. She then hugged me tightly as if to say that she loved me for this .

I could see happy tears from her eyes. I wipe then off.

And I ask her ,"Will you be my date to the Ball."She nods her head.

I swear to myself that I will always love her no matter what.

Granny one day I will make you sorry for making Rose cry.