Grandmother's Find

Snow White's POV

I rarely see Hawk nowadays. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted him to have a girlfriend.

So I walked to the garden. I saw 2 people standing there.

Then I  heard".........don't worry I will help you, Rose." Wait I know this voice. It's Hawk. I stood behind a tree listening to their conversation.I saw Hawk holding her hands, while she rested her head on his shoulder.Rose spoke to him," I don't think your granny will like me if she knew that I am your GF." He replied," So what??? I don't care about her choice. I love you and your our mine forever."

Hawk's POV

I was comforting Rose who thought my granny would kill her if she knew I was her BF. I knew that she might do that if she knew. I was worried sick about this too.

After I comforted her I went back to the S.W Castle.When I opened the door my granny was standing there as if she was waiting for someone.

She suddenly noticed me and said," Hawk dear can you come and spend time with me?" I just nodded my head.I followed her into her study.

She then slammed the door. She turned around and asked me the question I dreaded the most," Hawk who is you GF???"I said," Who are you trying to pair me with??"

"You just answer me!!!!!!" she shouted back. I answered," Rose.

"Her anger flared up and she asked me," Why her she not even pretty and she is clumsy as a person could be!!!!!!!!!!"

I said my anger going up to ," Don't you dare speak that of Rose. She is the most BEAUTIFUL girl ever and she is not CLUMSYYYYY"My granny stared at me as I walked out of the study.

I went to my room and flopped on my bed.