Ball Dates-1

Rose's POV

I was walking to the school earlier than usual.

Suddenly I saw Hawk coming towards the school too. He had dark circles under his eyes.Then I saw that he was speaking to himself. I went closer and heard,"Oh my! She will be heart broken .I can't say this to her,but I have to protect her. My granny is crazy. Why would she not allow me to be happy with my love??"

Then and there I knew he is talking about me.Why ,does his granny want to kill me??? Did she see us last night???.I know that  Hawk is worrying about me . I hate to see him weak or sad about me.I choke back a sob and run back to my Castle.

Hawk's POV

I didn't sleep well last night. I was thinking of what would granny do to Rose. Then I went out of my room to go for school.

I heard a sob. I quickly turn around to Find a familiar blonde haired girl running away from me. I run after her. She enters her Castle . I run behind her.

She goes to her room and flops on her bed crying.She doesn't notice me. I way my way to her bed and make her sit. When she saw me she stopped crying and then started crying more. I did not know what to do.

After while she said,"Sorry Hawk" and rushed out her room to the school. After a while I go to school. I spotted my friends with Rose. I took the girls aside without Rose and told them to help me cheer up Rose.

After a while our H.M came and said ,"Good morning students. I have an announcement.There is gonna be a Ball this weekend and I would like all of you to come with partners and this is compulsory."She walks out after this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Who do you want me to pair up Astoria and Joy with ??

ENJOY THE BOOK!!