Chapter 8

*Important Authors Note at the bottom*

***Alex's POV***

What the-...

What was going on? I'm so confused. One minute, this horrid man was about to rape me. Next minute, he's on the ground being beaten half to death by this strange figure.

When I finally realised what was happening, I was sobbing violently on the floor. I struggled up from my heap on the ground, and tried to pry the stranger off of him, before he killed him.

Damn, this guy was strong. After many yelps for him to get off he did, but instead of letting me thank him for what he did. He grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall, like before.

'Alex, how the fuck could you let this happen?!', I gulped as I recognised the voice as Calum. I knew Calum could get angry, but I was genuinely scared right now.

'I-I don't know', my small voice spluttered out, not in the right state to process my words properly.

'I don't know? I don't fucking know! Alex, are you stupid? You know what Jace is like! You could have got raped if I wasn't here! You stupid fucking girl', he screamed in my face, then did something I never expected him to do. He slapped me.

When he came into realisation to what he had just done, he wore a shocked and sorrowful look on his face. I held my left cheek in pain and looked at him sympathetically. I deserved it, this was all a stupid idea.

He reached out to touch my face, but I flinched away involuntarily.

'Alex, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing, my anger just took ove-', I cut him off, by placing my hand in his.

'Its okay. Can we just go? I want to sleep, please?', I asked softly, just wanting to wash off anything the disgusting man left on me.

He smiled sympathetically, pulling me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me, and shut it when I got in. He got in his side of the car, turned on the engine, and placed his hand on my thigh to try to keep me calm.

We pulled up at my house and Calum turned to me.

'Do you need me to walk you to the door?', he asked, his voice a lot softer than before.

'No, I'm okay. Thank you for everything Calum', I didn't wait for his reply, I pecked his cheek and got out of his car.

I heard him speed off behind me. I started to walk to my house, but saw a figure at my door.

I walked closer to get a closer look and saw a lean, tall man about my age.

Then he turned to face me.

Oh shit..

****** ****** ****** ******
A/N

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry it took so long to update, my phone got smashed by some dickhead at my school and my computers been in repair for agessssss!

I love you all

I will update as soon as possible!

Thankyou all so much for 1.1k by the way! I love you guys

Vote&Comment

🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈

-5SOS_Dinosaurs