Chapter 5

Calum

We were currently in the water, being complete idiots, but that's just how we are. You gotta lie in the moment.

I looked back to our things, to make sure Alex was okay.

She wasn't there. What?

I signalled the guys over to me.

"Guys, where's Alex?!"

They both looked at me confused, until they looked over and saw Alex wasn't there. Confirming what I saw.

"Shit", Ash muttered mostly to himself.

And with that we literally ran back to our things, packing them up. Getting in the car and driving to try and find her.

What the fuck is going on?

Alex

I ran.

I didn't look back. I didn't know where I was going to run.

I just ran.

And didn't stop.

When I finally broke myself for my thoughts, I slowed down and looked to where my feet had taken me.

I gasped at the scene infront of me. Tears pricking in the back of my eyes.

The park.

This was the exact park my mum took me to the day before she left. The last thing we did together. We were happy. Even though I was at a young age of 8, I knew my mum wasn't happy with the family. Me. Stupid, imperfect me.

I stumbled over to a bench. I looked so stupid right now. Make-up smudged over my face. Tear stained cheeks. Red eyes from crying. I didn't even notice I was crying, until I tasted the salty tear in the corner of my mouth.

I just sat there and thought about what had happened this week;

New mysterious boy at school, gave me a love bite.

I bumped into this boy at the shops.

He gave me a ride home.

I learned his name was Luke.

Luke saw me half naked.

Luke told me he didn't want to be seen around me, because of my imperfections.

I saw Luke at the beach, and he called me fat. Again.

And here I am now. Broken on a park bench.

What is this boy doing to me?

I decided it was time to get over myself and get up and go home. I need to forget about him.

When I got up to leave, I collided with a hard body.

I looked up and saw a face I really wasn't expecting.

"Jace?"

**** ***** ***** ******

Ermagerd Guis!

I'm so sorry, this chapter has been deleted about 6 times.

Wattpad literally hates me.

I'm sorrrryyyyy

I'll try to update as soon as possible. I'm sorry this was such a fuck up.

Butt ohh what's Jace gonna do?!

Sowwy. Love choooooss!

Vote&comment

🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈

-5SOS_Dinosaurs