Erick as your husband

(A/n song at the top is currently a favorite at the moment I recommend playing it while reading)

☆♡☆
Dinner plans at 7
Breakfast in bed
Jokes around about having kids
Takes random pictures of you
To many puppies
Small fancy house
Sex jokes 24/7
Music in house always
Takes kids to eat unhealthy treats without you knowing
~~~~
"Erick help me out please" you yelled at your husband who was currently watching tv.

"With what?" He stood up and went up stairs to where you were at. He saw how you were struggling to out the kids in bed.

He chuckled as you tried to put both your kids into bed but they just wouldn't stay still.

"Who wants to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight?" He caught their attention and they ran into your room.

You gave him a look and he tackled to both into the kids little bed. "We aren't going to get any sleep." You whined.

"Yeah but it's not like you sleep when they're there." Your eyes went wide and you started smacking his chest when your kids cane running in.

"Attack your dad." You tokd them and they ran to him and started tackling him also causing the dogs to start barkin and you knew the neighbors will be complaining but you didn't care because at that moment you felt complete and happy that all your boys were with you.