erick

Waking up at 9 in the morning I quickly got out of bed remembering that today is finally the day I go to Disney world.

This is going to be so much fun, and  the best part is that I get to go with my friend. Since my parents are really strict they almost never let me go out with my friends.

I picked out something to wear and rushed to the shower. I plugged up my phone to the speaker and turned up my music. Enjoying my self I forgot I had shampoo on top of my head and I opened my eyes.

"Oww." My eyes stung they felt like a bee stung them. I think tears were falling down but Im not sure since there was water on my face.

Pouring as much water as I could I tried to get t he shampoo off my eyeballs and when I was finally clean I turned off the water and did all my necessities.

I drying my hair inside my room when I heard a honk outside the house and my phone began to ring.

"Hurry up Sharon we've been waiting for 15 minutes." I guess the shampoo in my eyes took longer than I thought.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." I quickly grabbed my backpack and stuffed in my poloroid, brush, camera, and a hat because I might've not dried my hair good and that means bad hair day for me.

I went downstairs and got inside the car. In there was my 2 best friends.

We drove off and I was feeling extra excited. Some minutes passed which felt like hours and we finally arrived.

I jumped in excitement and made my way inside we paid for our tickets ans made our way inside.

"What should we do first." Jenna my friend asked and we looked around.

"I don't know this place so you people have to show me around. We rode on a few rides when i saw the dumbo ride that looked really interesting.

"I've seen those in commercials lets go lets go." I begged and we walked there.

We stood in line for quite a while when it was finally our turn I was going to walk inside with them but the guy stopped me.

"Sorry miss but only two per ride." I hesitated at first but nodded and left to another elephant it was the only one left and in it was a boy.

I couldn't see his face since he was turned around. "Uhh is anyone going to sit with you?" I asked a little unsure.

The guy turned around and man was he the most handsome boy. His dark hair fell in his eyes which were a light shade of green.

He just shook his head as an answer. "Well can I sit with you." He just shrugged not really caring.

I could already feel this was going to be an awkward ride. The guy went around checking if we were all buckled in. I proceeded on giving him the death stare because he put me in this awkward situation. There was clearly space in these little carts I just saw three guys hop into one.

"He is such a butthole." I jumped at his voice it was a soft voice the type you could fall asleep to. I stuttered out a yeah and looked the opposite way. I am not good with social situations especially if it includes a really good looking goy sitting right next to me.

The ride started and I was so stiff I felt like a stick then the ride started going faster and I was trying so hard not to slide down to his side but it was getting a little difficult.

"Why are you so nervous?" He suddenly asked me I got startled again and laughed a bit.

"I'm not much of a talker when it comes to strangers." I told him smiling shyly and averting my eyes to something else. Suddenly I lost my grip on the ride and started sliding to his side.

"Well since we're in this position now." He laughed "Let's get to know each other, My name is Erick."

~~~~

Sorry I took so long I actually didn't know what to write

anyway this chapter is dedicated to QueenMimi96