Erick

This is really sad OMG :( Song that inspired  this is lies by marina and the diomands 

"Please don't leave me." I begged him, tears streaming down my face. I was so sure I looked like a mess but at the moment I didn't care, I was to heartbroken to care.

"Your so stupid (Y/N)." He laughed a humorless laugh that burned my ears. "Sweet guys don't exist anymore. I can't bealive you fell for what I was telling you." He sighed.

"I thought you loved me." I said my lips quivering with what I was hearing. He had confessed that everything between us was a lie. I couldn't face the truth.

"Love doesn't exist, love is just a word to get into girls pants!" He yelled at me. His words made me fall to the ground.

There was no point to hold myself up anymore. He brought all my hopes on true love down.

"Can you at least pretend that you love me." I begged silently. My heart hurt so bad I couldn't bear the words that were being thrown at me.

He laughed "not even when I'm dead." He glare at me which made me cower into the wall. "Get it through your head (y/n), stop acting like a hopeless little girl and start acting like a grow up your 20 years old!"

It was quite my sobs were the only thing you could hear inside my small apartment. I couldn't let him leave not like this, I don't think I could ever live with the pain I'm feeling at the moment.

"But.. I gave you everything and now your throwing it away. Why are you so cruel to me!" I said to him my voice cracking from all the crying and screaming and all the pain.

"You just don't understand do you?" He came down to me and we were now eye leveled. "You know what? I'll just make you understand." He grabbed me forcefully by the chin and crashed his lips onto mine in the worst way possible.

The kiss wasn't like the ones we used to share. This on was filled with hatred, it was filled with the worst feeling anybody could feel.

He was showing all his hatred twards me through a kiss that was meant to mean something beautiful like love. Instead of showing me that he gave me hatred.

When he pulled away I was out of breathe and tired of all this. "Does that make you understand or do you want it to go further." He said his eyes filled with evilness that I've never seen there before.

I shook my head as an answer and covered my eyes. Tears were coming down not being able to stop. I heard the door open then slamed shut.

I began to cry and scream letting all my pain and hurt out. I got all the pictures we had of eachother and started cutting them. I got all the little gifts and threw them at the walls.

"WHY!" I yelled so hard it made me fall back onto the floor. I was sobbing and tears just kept on falling.

"I hate you so much erick." I repeated over and over. I hate that green eyed boy that once made me feel happy and made my heart fill with hope of having true love.

He has hurt me and I can't live with this. I hate him and that hate will grow more each day.

I hate you Erick brian Colon!

"I hate you so much." I whispered harshly to myself.