Once the portal opened up, Jack said: "After you."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him in. "Ladies first!" But his hand grabbed mine and dragged me in with him.

After we got out of the rollercoaster- uh I mean portal, I came face to face with a tree.

"Sup tree?" I said, leaning on it.

Jack chuckled and pulled me forward.

"Cmon, you wanna see your family or what?"

"I wanna, but what if they don't see me?" I asked.

"Is it even possible for your family to stop believing in you?" Jack asked in reply.

I shrugged. "Maybe they just....gave up on me or something."

"Nah. I doubt it."

We walked towards my house, and saw my parents sitting outside, their heads down.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted and ran towards them.

My mom looked up and looked around.

I stopped in front of them and hugged them.

But I just passed through them.

My eyes widened and fresh tears appeared in them.

"They....they don't believe in me..." I whispered, and put a hand over my mouth.

Jack immediately ran to me and hugged me.

"Shhh it's ok....it's all ok...you still have your friends, right?" he said, and I wiped my eyes.

"Y-Ya....But my family...."

"I'll make them believe in you. I promise."

I forced a smile and hugged him back. "Your the best snowman ever."

"Snowman? Seriously?" Jack said, and I laughed.

"Mr. Snowman. Hey, that's actually not so bad." I said and stopped hugging him. "Now let's go to Raven and Jamie!"

Jack grabbed my hand and we flew up high.

"It's faster this way." he said, and we flew towards Raven's house.

"Sup Rave-" I said when we landed, but got cut of by the awesome sight in front of me.

*squeal*

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!! YESHHHH!!!" I shouted and jumped.

Raven and Jamie were standing in the middle of a circle in the snow, and they were ki-ok you know what they were doing so I'm not gonna say it.

"Y-Y/N??" Raven said, and turned to look at me.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! JAMIE IF YOU HURT HER IN ANY WAY I WILL KILL YOU!!" I said as I ran to the two of them and hugged them.

"Y-You saw all of that, d-didn't you?" Jamie stuttered, and I nodded fast.

"Good job, Jamie. Now we both have girlfriends." Jack said and patted Jamie's back.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Raven squealed.

I simply smiled and laughed at my friend. It felt like the good old times.

"I can't believe you finally got the guts to kiss him though." I told Raven.

"Well, I can't believe you came back to visit us!" Jamie said.

"A promise is a promise." I replied.

"Jackson Overland Frost if you hurt Y/N in any way I will kill you." Raven said.

"Hey, that's what I said to Jamie!"

A random snowball hit the back of my head, and I turned around to see Mr. Snowman laughing his head off.

"Oh, it's on!" I said, and threw a snowball at him, and another one at Jamie.

"Hey, it's not fair! You two have powers." Jamie whined.

"So?" Jack replied and grinned.

I made a giant snowball and threw it at Raven.

"Let the snowball fight begin!"

We had the longest snowball fight ever, and when we got done we all somehow ended up on Raven's roof, telling each other stories of what was happening at the North Pole and what happened here.

"So, let me get this straight, there's a villain named Lucretia who you have trapped in the workshop, and she took away Y/N's flight?" Raven asked.

"Yup. I'm gonna get it back soon though." I replied.

"Cool! Hey, can we visit the workshop some day?" Jamie asked.

"Sure. Why not now?" Jack suggested, and Jamie jumped up.

"Ya! It's so boring here sometimes."

Jack chuckled. "Well then, let's go."

"Jack, how are you gonna carry 3 people?" I asked.

"The wind could carry 2 of you, and I could carry one." He shrugged.

"Why not let the wind carry all of us?" Raven said, and I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"Cuz I wanna carry Y/N." Jack answered.

*squeal*

"Well, lets go!!" Jamie said and jumped off the roof, only to be carried by the wind. It picked up Raven, and Jack carried me bridal style and jumped off.

"I need a camera." I heard Raven mutter.

"To the North Pole!"