Ask Us!

Hello! This is Nikki here saying you can ask me and my friends (and other mes) questions!

Mags: Hi! I'm Mags and I'm ten years old! I had a strange deal with the void, making me real strong and fast! (Undertale)

Margret: Sup. I'm here because Nikki asked me to be. I'm 16 and I ate a dark apple. I enjoy anime and fighting, but not killing. I also really like hanging with nightmare! (Dreamtale)

author-chan: cause you like him!

Margret: U-uh! *blushes purple* (she does that, okay?) 

Arial: *trips on way in* ouch! Oh hey! I'm Arial! I'm physically and mentally twelve! I was made like two moths ago, but whatever! I love to play most kinds of games and i really like Paps' spaghetti! I'm so glad they took me in! (Expiritale)

Kathy: H-hello... Nikki told m-me this place w-was safe so i-i came here. I'm 7 years o-old since J-July and I-I really like to sew! Despite everything.... *Rubs arm nervous* U-um I'll answer your questions though! (Buttontale)

Nikki: I'm Nikki your host! I have powers like my big bro Sans! I like most things and I hate bullies! You can request to ask everyone here, or any AU of me! (Sept Lust. no Lust) I hope you guys ask us stuff! (Undertale)

author-chan: Author here! I thought I've give you the rules!

- You can't kiss or date the characters

- None of them are Gay (they don't hate gays or anything like that though) 

- Respect the cannon ships, though I my accept others (Mags x Monster Kid, Margret x Nightmare. others are yet to come) 

- Nothing inappropriate! Think of Mags and Kathy here!

- Don't cuss (violently) directly to them, I wont show it to the young ones

- You may ask about their pasts! Though some may not answer...

-You may ask me, though I will only answer some things!

-I'll answer as quickly as possible!

- don't hurt people or Margret and Nikki will attack you on the spot. (Margret is kin of a Mary Sue, but she hates unfair fights. She only uses all her power when necessary)

Well, that's all guys! Have fun, love life, and STAY DETERMINED! (I'm sorry I had to!)