Ash's Past

@pandapoop3808978b asked: so, uh, what's the  'long story' Ash mentioned? she seemed uncomfortable about it, though she doesn't have to answer.

Ash:..... no. It's fine. I am here to answer questions, and you guys have a right to know. *takes deep breath and exhales* I fell into the underground with my sibling, Frisk. Back then, we were close, happy, thick as thieves. At first, everything was fine in the underground. Frisk and I lived with Tori, we often visited Sans and Papyrus.... bit then.... something changed. *voice drops an octave* My sibling started dusting monsters. They betrayed us. If it hadn't been for Sans nd I.... Paps would be a pile of dust along with the rest of the underground. Sans.... fought them. He almost died.  pulls SOUL from chest. It's a small, dimly glowing, cracked, upside down indigo heart.* I gave part of my soul to save him. It wasn't strong enough to remain fully human so.... *puts SOUL in chest* We shattered the RESET button. *eyes shimmer a soft indigo* I.... I eded up landing the final blow on Frisk. *tear falls down face* I killed my only sibling, my family, yet.... I saved the underground. 

Ash: *buries face in hands and cries harder* g-gaster.... darn it.... 

author-chan: THAT'S IT! THIS IS TOO SAD! WE NEED TO CHEER HER UP! *blue portal opens and tale sans is next to ash*

sans: don't cry kitty.... *hugs Ash*

Ash: *gasps and moves hands away from face in slight surprise. she looks at sans and gives him a small, weak smile. she hugs him tightly sobbing into his shoulder*

sans: s'okay.... sh....

author-chan: *wipes eyes* l-let's give them some time...... sans is now open for asks..... (guys, just so you know I'm using handplates as a backstory for sans in this! if you haven't read it, go check it out, it is PHENOMENAL! sansational even! XD sorry I had to)