It's complicated

Yao's POV
Yao finished lunch and moved the food to the dining room with the the help of Ivan.
After the incident that occurred Yao was avoiding talking until they finished lunch.
Unfortunately Ivan was in an especially talkative mood.
"So do you have any pets?" Was only one of the many questions Ivan asked while they ate. Yao answered vaugly with simple yes or no's.
Ivans father showed up for part of the meal but left for a meeting afterwards.
Soon both Ivan and Yao were finished with the meal.
Ivan called for the servants to clean up, Yao help some but left when Ivan walked away.
"I'll show you to my room, we should have some privacy from the servants."
Ivan took Yao's hand. "Are you crazy what if someone sees us?" Yao scolded quietly but did not remove his hand from Ivans grip.
Ivan lead Yao into his room.
Ivan room was plain much like Yao's but Yao could see in one corner there seemed to be almost a pile of broken chairs and tables.
"What happened?" Yao asked still holding Ivans hand.
Yao looked back to the pile then back to Ivan who now had small tears forming in the corners of his eyes.
Yao sat down on the floor next to the bed facing the pile, pulling Ivan down with him.
Ivan curled up and hugged Yao not saying anything while letting the tears fall onto Yao's sholder.
Yao began to sing in his native language, "Nǐ shì wǒ de yángguāng..." ((You are my sunshine. (Sorry I used google translate))
Ivan seemed to be comforted by Yao's singing and the Russian began running his fingers through Yao's hair as he stopped crying.
"Can you tell me why there is a pile of broken chairs here?" Yao asked calmly.
"My father." Ivan replied emotionless.
"What did he do?" Yao asked begging to rub Ivans back.
"He wants me to marry to a powerful women and rule all of Russia, he never seems to be satisfied with his power." Ivan answered anger dripping into his voice.
Yao could feel small tears forming in the corners of his eyes realizing they were in a similar situation.
"I'm sorry." Ivan said moving away from Yao.
"No its OK." Yao replied putting his hand on Ivans shoulder.
Ivan began sobbing pulling Yao into his lap so they were facing each other and hiding his face in the crook of Yao's neck.
Yao hugged Ivan and rubbed his back.
Once Ivan calmed down he spoke looking down, "Your the only one I've talked about this to, the servants know but only because they have to clean."
Yao lifted Ivans chin for their eyes to meet.
"Promise me you won't do this anymore." Yao said pleading.
Ivan took Yao's hands and replied, "Just promise me you won't leave."
"Ivan you know that is a big promise to make but I promise that I will make sure we will see each other."
Ivan smiled and leaned in toward Yao's face. Yao meet Ivans lips and almost melted.
Ivan pulled Yao closer and Yao pulled his lips from Ivans and playfully punched Ivans shoulder. "Before we get to close we need to figure out what we are." Yao stated.
"We are complicated." Ivan replied smiling and capturing Yao's lips once again. Yao once again hit Ivans shoulder but didn't bother breaking the kiss.
Ivan smirked and pulled Yao closer and Yao could feel Ivans heart beat. Yao knew this was risky but at the moment he relaxed in Ivans arms.

A/N
Should I go with a sad or happy ending I have multiple of both but I wanted to see what you think. (Who am I even talking to no one reads this anyway. XD )