Fourteen

Lyric's POV.

Peter pulled me in the house and takes my shirt off and gave me another shirt. "What the hell?" I asked. He completely ignored me. "Peter?!?!?" I said. I about had enough. My anger got to me. I did the thing I never thought I'd do. I ripped his heart out. I was shocked. I looked at his heart in my hand. I started crying. He looked at me with disappointment. "Peter I'm..." I put his heart back in him and ran. I ran till I couldn't know more.

I got to a cliff and started crying. "I'm a monster." I said to myself.

Peter's POV

She ripped my heart out. I made her a monster. I have to put her necklace back on her. She is going to loose control. I need to find her.

I flew around Neverland and saw her on a cliff. She seemed to be talking to someone. "I don't know why I did it. He was ignoring me when I called his name... So what if I killed Evans dad. Evan is happy here in Neverland. On our walk he asked me to be his new mom." She said to the person she was talking too. I look to see a shadow. She is talking to a shadow. "Lyric babe." I said. Her shadow flew off. "What?" she asked. I say next to her on the ledge. She looked at me weird. "You still live me after I ripped your heart out?" she asked. I smiled at her. "Yeah, because no matter what," I stopped to kiss her head. "I will always love you." I said to her. I kissed her lips and she kissed back. "So Evan asked you to be his mom?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah." I kissed her temple. "Well he will be our child." I said. She smiled and hugged me.

A/N: sorry it's short. Lol. I'm having a writers block a little bit here and there. But at least I'm publishing.