Chapter 2 A new pack

Start from the beginning

"Haha very funny," I could tell he was trying to be serious which wasn't working out.

"Bruce leave her alone," I turned to see Hunter standing at the door.

"I wasn't doing anything," Bruce played the innocent one.

"When you think of stuff you should at least block out everybody you know," Hunter said to a red as a tomato Bruce.

"I got to go thanks for the food, " Bruce stood up and grabbed his plate.

"Any time," I said to him.

"Why are you making breakfast?" Hunter asked me.

"Well I figured because I was an omega in my old pack I would be an omega here, and I also wanted to say thank you for letting me stay"

"You don't have to, and plus you are not an omega we have no omegas in this pack," well that lighted up my day don't you think?

"Okay"

"Lucy the mate of Jace wants to go shopping with you later on what do you think?" he asked me.

"Oh that would be great but I have no money," I answered, well I do have maybe one hundred dollars but that's my savings.

"Don't worry here," he handed me a credit card.

"No I can't take it it is yours"

"Come on you're part of the pack now so here"

I reached out to take it from him and when our hands touched I felt this tingling sensation I thought that only happened with your mate.

And for the first time since I got here I took in Hunter's scent which smelled like chocolate and mint. Could it be possible that I have a second mate? No it can't be I thought only one mate per werewolf. I'll either ask Lucy or Luna later.

"I...Um...Um...Thanks," I said giving him a shy smile.

I saw in his eyes there were stormy grey now, he's probably talking to his wolf, or mind linking someone. So I waited till he said anything else.

"I'm sorry you're welcome," he gave me a small smile.

I cleared my throat and asked him if he wanted to eat. He nodded his head but it seemed like he was having an internal conflict with himself.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked trying to get him out of that problem he was thinking about.

I felt Luna go all crazy on me.

'What's wrong Luna?' I was worried for her.

'Don't you see it?' she asked.

'No'

'Ugh fine I'll tell you because you're so oblivious MATE!'

Even if she is in my head it still hurts when she mentally screams.

'Wait how?'

'You know second chances exist right' she asked.

'Yeah'

'well second mates exist too'

'Oh well now you also answered the other question I had for you'

'Your welcome'

'What should I do now?'

'Say the word'

'Say what now?'

'just say "mate" I promise this time it will be different'

'Okay'

I blocked her out and looked into Hunter's eyes they calmed down now and were fully green no grey could be seen in them.