The Legend

Prince Zayn was out of this world.

He finally got a sister.

He would play with her all day long, never getting tired

He couldn't contain his happiness.

It was disgustingly cute.

Everybody in the palace was used to seeing the toddler prince being all cutesy over his sister.

He would always check up on her, first thing in the morning.

Won't let any outsider touch her.

And teach her how to make silly faces and noises.

But like all good things come to an end it all did too.

Prince Zayn never liked the old man dressed in a golden and white robe.

Whenever he came, he always told his parents some stupid stuff that they would believe and take drastic steps.

He was scared that the old man would do something to his 'little devil' as he liked to call his sister.

So he took his sister into his room when the old man came to the palace.

Meanwhile the old legend-teller went to the throne room to tell the king and queen about the hidden legend.

Well, one of the hidden legends.

"Sorry to disrupt you, your highness, but I have some very important information to tell you."

"We are listening." replied the king for both of them.

"There is an ancient legend about a princess being born and surviving from the Malik bloodline."

"Huh? No princess ever survived, only princes did."

"That is what it is all about. The only surviving princess is special."

"Would you please elaborate?"

"Well, you see, legend has it that she will possess something special like that of her brother and..."

"And what!?"

"She'll be the reason of a fight, the greatest fight in history of our world, between two special people."

"To be more specific she'll be the cause of a war." the old man continued.

"Wh-a-a-t??, but how can that be possible?? It has never happened before!!"

"I know and that's the thing, you have to take some safety measures."

"What sort of safety measures??" The queen spoke at last.

"You have to hide the princess, keep her as far away from the royal family and the palace as possible."

"Have you lost your mind?!!" the king roared.

He was furious!!

How dare he??!

"It is the only solution, your highness." the man bowed, showing respect.

After considerable thinking, the decision was made.

They did not want to give her away, she was the only princess, their only daughter, their starshine, Zayn's 'little devil'.

Zayn would go ballistic if he found out about this.

He never really liked the legend-teller.

This would only make him hate the old man even more.

They won't give her away, no way in hell.

The only problem??

That was the thought of only one of them.

King Yaser and Queen Tricia seated themselves and called for the legend-teller.

"We have finally come to a decision."

"That's great, your highness!"

"We won't under any circumstances, let our daughter...."

-Aleeha.