Chantelle turned her back and dragged Her hands down her face. The calmness that she was able to maintain all the time vanished completely. The hair tugging began as she angrily tossed things on the floor.

"Get the fuck out! "Chantelle yelled with her back still to Katora.

Katora tried to hold in the tears, but this was her first time seeing Chantelle this angry. The stress of not remembering anything added fuel to the flame.

Katora walked over to Chantelle and tried to calm her down by hugging Her, but she only got shoved onto the floor.

"You have five seconds to get the fuck out before I drag you out! "

By the time Chantelle fully turned around tears rolled down her chicks . She seemed to be crying more than Katora.

"Let me explain! "

"One! " Chantelle yelled.

"Please! "Katora begged in the midst of trying to Stand up.

"Two! "

"Please! "

Chantelle angrily breathed off as she stared at Katora who finally stood up.

"Talk,"She demanded.

"I'm not lying when I said I don't remember anything. I really don't. I would  never cheat on you Chantelle. The last thing I remember happening was was um-" Katora paused trying to think about what exactly happened.

"Three! "Chantelle yelled.

"You want a drink? "

"Feeling okay?

Katora began to have flashes about what happened the night before.

"Shit, "She mumbled as she struggled to sit down.

She remembered the sound of laughter and Shyanne smiling at her. Knitting her eyebrows together her frown depended.

"Four !"

"You sure she ain't gonna remember This? "

"Five! "

"Wait! "Katora yelled stopping Chantelle before she could stop her.

"I remember umm Shyanne giving me a drink but I don't quite remember what happened after. My vision was blurred and I was hardly able to hear anything, "Katora spoke again.

"I'm going to fucking Kill that bitch! "Chantelle yelled angrily as she stormed out the room

Katora quickly followed Her into the kitchen. To her surprised Chantelle pulled a knife.  Before Chantelle could walk away Katora grabbed her arm.

"Let me the hell go! "

"Please don't do it Chantelle, "

Chantelle's eyes widened, "You defending that bitch? You liked what she did to you ?!"

"I don't want you to go to jail. Just put the knife down please, "Katora begged.

Chantelle fought against Her at first but dropped the knife in the end. She pushed Katora away before heading towards the door. 

By the time Katora caught up to her she looked like she was on the verge of pounding her fist through Shyanne's door.

"Wha-"

When Shyanne opened the door Chantelle sent her fist in her face before she could so much as finish her first word. Shyanne stumbled back while holding onto Her bloody nose.

"You think you're slick! "Chantelle yelled grabbing her by her neck.

"I-"

"Shut the fuck Up! "Chantelle spat clenching her neck tighter.

"You outta your fucking mind thinking that you could drug my baby, fuck her and get away with it!"

Shyanne's eyes widened, "I didn't have sex with her. Please. "

"Then who the fuck did? "

Katora stared down at the floor.

"Ayye hold Up. Pay up First."

"You let your friends pay to have sex with me, "Katora's voice cracked.

Chantelle looked at Katora before turning to face Shyanne. Squeezing her neck tighter Chantelle slammed her back into the wall causing the picture frame to fall. The cracking of bones were heard when Chantelle sent her fist into Shyanne's face again.

Chantelle allowed Shyanne to fall onto the floor before sending Her foot into her rib cage. Shyanne groaned out in pain as she held her side.

Chantelle grabbed the nearest object that was a lamp and raised it high.

"Chantelle stop!"Katora pleaded.

Clenching her jaw Chantelle dropped the lamp. When Shyanne breathed off Chantelle sent a kick into the side of her rib once again.

"Fucking cunt. Talk and I'll Kill you. "Chantelle spat when Shyanne weakly closed her eyes.

"Out like a fucking night light,"

*****

I need books to read . Recommend me books guys 😣