Chapter 29 Right Now

Ariana's POV

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found the room yellowish bright from the bright sun outside and the yellow curtain. I was feeling warm and cozy, resting my head on Harry's broad naked chest. His skin soft against my cheeks. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. His chest was raising and falling. His steady breathing almost sounded like a sweet lullaby, which I could listen my entire life and never get bored.

I raised my hand and started tracing Harry's butterfly tattoo. He has already got so many tattoo within four years. I have always wanted to get a tattoo but I am too chicken to get it done.

I kept on tracing tattoos he had, until he started stirring in his sleep. I slightly raised my head from his chest to see if he was awake but he took a long breathe in and went to sleep again. I glanced at the table clock on Harry's side and found it wss already ten in the morning.

I slowly unwrapped Harry's arm from my waist, not wanting to wake him up. I moved towards the end of the bed making the least amount of sound I could. I got off the bed and tiptoed outside Harry's room.

The smell of eggs frying hit my nose causing my mouth to water. I made my way to the kitchen searching for the mouth watering smell and also viewing the homely decoration of their house. I found Louis frying omelet in their modern kitchen which still had that old touch with all dark wooded cabinets and green granite platform.

Louis noticed me entering the kitchen and turned off the stove and raised his head to look at me from the pan.

"Morning Ariana" He greeted me with his huge smile showing his white pearls.

"Morning Louis" I greeted him back returning the same smile mirroring his.

"Where's the lover boy? " Louis winked at me.

"Still sleeping" I chuckled at Harry's nick name.

"Guess you gave him a nice sleep." He chuckled. At first I chuckled but later on I understood the meaning behind his sentence.

"Not happening so soon Tomlinson. " I rolled my eyes at him, trying my best to hide my smile but at end I failed.

"Anyways fancy to have some omelette and baguette? The eggs are organic and the baguettes are fresh from the nearby bakery." He explained pointing at the eggs and baguette lying on the side on the stove.

"Chill Lou I'm not a health freak. I prefer oily fries rather than salads. " I said raising my both hands like I surrendered. Louis nodded and turned over to take out plates from the cabinet.

"Your flat looks homely and cozy. " I complimented their flat trying to make small talks.

"Harry and I decorated it ourselves. Emma was thinking of making the flat look all modern but wewanted it to have some homely feelings so we decided on doing it ourselves. " He explained as he took out the black sleek looking plate, served an omelette and baguette and passed it to me. I took it from his hand snd placed on the counter top.

"Who is Emma? " I asked narrowing my brows at him.

"Our manager. No, need to worry love. Harry's eyes are locked only you" Louis assured me. I nodded throwing away those bad insecure feelings.

"Did Harry really did not do anything with that girl from yesterday? " I wanted to be sure if I could trust Harry completely or not.

"I'm pretty darn sure cause I would have heard some moans or something else but all I heard was Harry snoring."