Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Wanna join me?" I ask her hoping that she would agree.

She thinks for awhile and answers.

"Okay" She says giving m her small smile. She starts walking towars me again. I know the perfect place to cool down. My favorite place. No, our fovortite place.

Harry's POV

Ariana and I hopped in the car. I started the engine and started driving to our destination.

"Where are we going?" Ariana asks.

"Somewhere you will love." I say trying to keep the place in suspense.

"Where?" Ariana asks.

"Somewhere you will love." I repeat the same line I said few seconds before.

"And where is that place?" Ariana asks again. She was starting to irritate me. I don't answer and stay silent.

"Where?" She asks again. I continue being silent.

"Where?" She raises her voice in frustration.

"Can't you just shut up. You will know where we are going when we reach there, okay?" I say raising my voice.

"Fine meanie" She mutters. I chuckle at her childish behavior.

She stays silent for rest of the ride. When we were going to reach our destination, I look at Ariana from the corner of my eyes. She had guessed where we were going.

"We are going to our old hide out?" She asks in realization.

"Yeah, I haven't been here for awhile." I say.

"Me too. Last time I came here was when you didn't return my call when you went to X-Factor. I used to come here whenever I missed you." She says.

Guiltiness rises in my heart. She always tried to reach out for me but me being a stupid dick ignored her, neglating the fact how important she was in my life.

"Sorry" I apologize, guiltiness filled in very words.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's all in the past. " She says. But I still feel guilty for doing that to her. I broke my promise of not forgetting her no matter what.

"You don't know how sorry I am for doing that to you." I start again.

"It's nothing, It was all in the past. We are friends now so it doesn't matters, okay?" She tries to assures me but still there were some hints of guiltiness in my heart.

I nod, unable to find the correct word to tell her.We reached there after 5 minutes and got out of the car. We looked at the place we used to come since our childhood standing side by side. We stared at the same pond we used to swim and tall trees sourrounding it. We used to come here when we didn't want to face our mum when we did something stupid. It still looked the same till now even after all these years. The water in the pond was still clear. It was exactly the same but Ariana and I weren't. We weren't that same old best friends who used to tell every single thing that came into our mind. I wish I could turn back time and fix everything but I can't. But for now I satisfied that we are friends atleast.

"It still looks the same." Ariana says mesmorized by the beautiful scenerio.

"Yeah" I agree with her.

She was still looking around when I started to strip off. She turns to face me but closes her eyes when she sees me standing only in my boxers.

"Harry what are you doing?" She yells.