::7::

Once they were at home, the three stood in the middle of the room as they stared at their home. It seemed so foreign now. Ellie choked back a sob and Don put an arm around her to comfort her.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed and slapped his arm away. "This is all your fault!" She yelled angrily. He hung his head in shame and bit his lip.

"Wow calm down." Winter said seriously and stood between the two. "This isn't his fault alone.... I helped get into this mess." She muttered.

"If you had a real job this wouldn't have happened!" She yelled at him and looked around for a moment. She grabbed his backpack and shoved his laptop into it.

"What are you doing?" He asked quietly and walked around to her.

"I need some time away from you." She muttered bitterly. "Actually I don't want to see you ever again." She said.

"Ellie you're just stressed out about the situation. You're not thinking clearly." Winter said as she watched.

"I'm thinking just fine! Because of him a bunch of people came into our home and trashed it then took us away! I don't want that!" She screamed and shoved the bag into his hands.

"Give me another chance. Please." Don begged as she started pushing him. "I'll... I'll.... two weeks! I'll get a job and work hard for you. Just give me the two weeks. If I come up empty handed I'll leave and you'll never see me again." He said seriously. She stopped suddenly and glared at him as she thought.

"Fine." She muttered bitterly and folded her arms. He smiled sadly and looked at her for a moment.

"Ellie I love you with all my heart. I really do... and that's why I'm going to fix this." He said seriously. "I'm going to make it right again." He said and went to kiss her but she moved her head away.

"Please... just remember I love you.... I promise I love you." He said and quickly left to prove himself. Winter watched sadly knowing this was technically her fault. She encouraged him to look.

~

A week went by and we didn't hear from him. Ellie got worried about him the first few days, but then she decided he wasn't coming back. Winter kept telling her he would and told her to be patient with him.

A few days into the next week Winter came home and sighed forcefully. It had been another stressful day. She heard someone making out in the living room and rolled her eyes. She figured Don and Ellie had made up. She walked into the living room as she headed to the kitchen and froze. It wasn't Don.

"Ellie!" She yelled angrily and stared in surprise. Her friend sat up suddenly and blushed deeply, the young man moved away from her.

"Who the heck is that?" He asked as he looked at her skeptically.

"I was going to ask the same thing." Winter growled angrily and folded her arms. "Ellie outside. Now." She said sternly and walked out the back. Her friend sighed in exasperation and followed after her.

"Why do you have to be such a mother?" Ellie hissed angrily as she closed the door.

"Because you act like a child." She snapped angrily and glared. "What happened to Don?" She asked.

"Do you see him anywhere?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I gave up on him. He isn't coming back ever." She muttered bitterly.

"It hasn't been two weeks! He sent you flowers and a card not too long ago!" Winter said angrily. "He still loves you and you're stomping on his feelings." She seethed angrily.

"Oh shut up Winter! You don't know anything about love because you've never felt it before!" She yelled. Winter stopped suddenly and stared at her blankly.

That pierced her to the core. She looked away and fought back tears then glaredat her.

"Fine... do what you want... I don't care... like you said I'm not your mother." She muttered and stormed into the house.

"Winter... I'm sorry..." she said and followed her. The young woman grabbed her keys and a few other things before storming out of the house.

"Stop! I said I was sorry!" Ellie yelled as she watched her friend drive away. "Winter come back!" She screamed as tears filled her eyes.

The young woman drove for awhile as she thought and saw it was getting dark. She found a parking lot and parked for a moment as she sobbed silently. She kept her hands close to her chest, and rested her forehead against the steering wheel as she cried quietly. How could her friend say that? Or do that to Don?

After a few minutes she stopped crying and just sat there. She stared blankly at the dashboard and sighed shakily. She was at a loss of what to do. The car suddenly shook a little and she furrowed her brow as she slowly looked up. The car continued to shake and she frowned. She looked around and realized she was in a monster truck parking lot. In her tiny car. How in the world?

"Come out come out wherever you are." Someone said cockily. Winter frowned and looked out the window a little more. Her eyes widened in fear and surprise as she saw a red robot she hadn't seen before.

He walked by as he looked for something and she covered her mouth to keep from screaming in terror. She watched as he pushed a few trucks up then shrugged and walked off. The air was still and silent.

There was a crash and she screamed then covered her mouth again. A big blue robot with a hammer was hitting some of the cars lazily. He stopped at the one next to her.

"Bulkhead? Is that you?" He grunted and poked the windshield. She screamed and covered her head as he smashed the car.

She realized she was going to die if he hit her car. He turned suddenly and watched something. She followed his gaze and her eyes widened in fear and surprise.

"Miko?" She whispered quietly and watched him go over. He grabbed the monster truck and threw it. She shielded her head and shook with fear as it hit the road. These robots were very destructive. She heard them talking a little and tried to listen.

"... Games are only fun to play... when you're winning." The red one said and walked towards a green SUV. Her eyes widened as she recognized it.

The car suddenly transformed and she gasped in surprise. She watched them and heard the red one yell angrily. The green one went down easily and the red one made a saw. She heard Miko yell and she knew she couldn't let her get hurt. She tried to get out of the car but a monster truck had the door pinned.

"Miko!" She screamed as she saw the girl run to the robots. Why wasn't she running away from them?

Winter pushed against the door and watched in horror. The two robots suddenly ran for it as something green and blue appeared. Three more robots jumped out and walked over. Winter stared blankly at the two she remembered. The big tall red and blue one was huge. The biggest she had seen so far. She stopped trying to get out and locked the doors.

She backed away to the other side and just stared in fear. Winter panted quickly as she waited for them to come and smash her pathetic car. She watched them as fear gripped her heart and they soon left. She waited for a long time until her fear subsided.

She shakily looked around then paled. Where was Miko? She realized the girl had gone with the bots. She shook her head and gripped it tightly as she tried to comprehend what just happened.

A few hours later she finally got back home. Ellie apologized but she didn't hear her. She was pale and shaky as she went to her room and closed the door. She curled up on the bed and just stared blankly at the wall. There were more of them. How many more? She needed to talk to someone, maybe that agent. She shook her head and quietly texted Don.

'There's more... and they aren't nice.'