2-Going Home Again

Start from the beginning

Nathanial had been the perfect teacher. It also turned out that he was a personal trainer on the side so he'd been a magical fit in my life. We'd worked our asses off every day of the week in books and the gym, until I was graduating homeschooling with a near perfect GPA and the body I'd always wanted. It was then guys really started to look at me, but only because of what I looked like. Not my accomplishments. Which meant I had learned the hard way I had to protect myself from the pain.

Shaking my head of the past I had to force the lump in my throat to go away before I sent myself into an anxiety attack. With shaking hands, I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking back to seeing Castello at the pool. He'd been eager to assist me in exiting the pool, and even more so to find out I needed a spotter in the gym.

He took his time with things, and I found it increasingly annoying that he lingered way too much. I had to force myself to pull away every time he made no effort to do so, leaving my body a pile of nerves at night before bed. I'd never been into self-pleasure, but at this rate I needed to get rid of these emotions.

Jumping into bed with a frown I closed my eyes, instantly thinking about the blonde headed brown eyed demon who plagued my thoughts. It was his hands I imagined: touching my breasts, pinching my nipples, rubbing that little bundle of nerves throbbing for release.

For a second it felt so real. I could feel his hands inching across my skin, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. And then it happened.

My eyes shot open, meeting sparkling brown eyes staring down at me with lust evident in their deep orbs. My breath caught in my throat, leaving me gasping for air when those hands I thought I imagined reached up to grab my throat and pull me to him.

"What are you doing in here?" It came out as a squeak, leaving me blushing red in embarrassment. I was far more embarrassed with the thought that he could affect me so much, rather than being caught trying to pleasure myself.

His lips fell on my exposed throat, sending sparks shooting down my spine at the contact. "I came to see if you were going insane without your work to keep you occupied, but I never expected to find you in such an intimate position." His voice was hoarse against my neck, his hot breath fanning out against the wetness of his open mouthed kisses he'd left. "I was going to leave you to it, bella mia, until it was my name I heard you moaning." And boy was I grateful at that moment.

That right there was fate, and if fate wished it to be, then it would be. I was learned no matter what i might have wanted she had her own plans and there was no fighting them. As luck would have it, fate was, how would you say, making me her bitch, and i was done fighting it.

So when his hand slid underneath my shirt, gripping my breast in a flat palm, I went with it for the first time in my life.

His fingers pinched at my nipple, bringing my back arching off the bed. "Oh, please!" I was breathless at the hands of his mercy, waiting for that wonderful moment when he would take me, but he was going too slow.

I was too consumed with lust to be ashamed of what I was doing, let alone think about the consequences. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me in that moment, and neither one of us were going to hold back. Not like we had in the pool room, and not like we had in the gym.

Leaning up, I tore my shirt over my head in one motion, doing the same with my bra. The whole time I disrobed he never moved an inch, his eyes gazing over my body like he was trying to imprint the image in his mind. Lifting my hips, he helped me to wiggle out of my jeans, his gaze dropping to gaze at the little triangle of black decorating my weeping pussy.

With a groan he threw his head back and bit his lip, leaving my mind racing with thoughts of his naked body. Just the things my mind was making up had me a jumping bundle of nerves as I waited for his own disrobing. "Smettere di stallo e fottermi, Castello."(Stop stalling and fuck me, Castello.) And just like that he snapped.