Chapter 3

Davids pov

As soon as the door closes to Lizas apartment. I stand there and instantly regret everything. I stare at the door handle and I wonder if I should go back in or not but I don't want to. I don't want to see her so sad knowing I'm the reason.

The only person to make me truly happy, I've made them truly depressed.

I walk to my car and drive home.

*8:00 am*

Screams come from outside and I go to the balcony to check out what's happening. I look down to see a crowd of fans. I smile and wave but I don't have the strength to speak or go downstairs to see them.

Dom comes outside and starts speaking to them and I go back inside. Liza is sitting on the couch speaking to Alex.
How did she get here?
They see me.
"Alright I'll let you two speak," he says and leaves.

"David I want to speak to you," Liza says looking into my eyes. I get that feeling I've longed for.

"Liza I'm so sorry."

"I'm giving you one last chance. You broke my heart but I love you to much to leave." She says.

A billion things I want to say but all I can do is nod...

We take things slowly, like going out to eat occasionally, sometimes I'll add some funny bits of us to my videos. Everything's going back to how it used to be. The happiest time of my life.

It's been four months since Liza said she'd give me one more chance. Everything's normal again. I'm happy, but not as happy as I used to be and neither is Liza of course. Cheating is something that is permanently stained. I still don't know why I did it. I love Liza so much but it's like... it's like she's not enough...

Some of my friends have been brutally honest and admitted that Liza should have never gave me another chance and deep down I kind of agree.