Chapter 2

Reader's POV
I'm outside the guild building. Then E/N asked me again with the same question while we were coming here, "Are you really sure about this decision Y/N?" Silenced for 5 seconds, then I answered, "Yes, I'm sure..."

When I open the door, I only see Mira, cleaning the glasses with a smile. " Oh, good evening Y/N. and E/N. What brings you here?" "I need to talk to the master." "Oh, well, he's upstairs." "Thanks Mira." I was going upstairs until I suggested E/N to stay here. He/She hesitated but I told him/her to wait. And that I want to talk with the master alone. With that, he/she agreed.

E/N'S POV
Y/N suggested me to stay with Mira because she wanted to talk with master alone. Yes, I hesitated at first but when I saw here dull eyes, I agreed. Then, she went upstairs. Oh Y/N...

(Time Skip)
'Y/N hasn't come back yet...' Then Mira broke the silence. " E/N, is there something bothering Y/N? She looks pale. And her eyes are puffy red." Dang it, she noticed. But, I need to tell her. Someone needs to know besides me.

"Well, its Natsu and Y/N's third anniversary today but, she saw him cheated her.." I saw Mira's eyes widened with shock. "What? With who?" "....Lucy..."