Chapter 1

Reader's POV
It's our 3rd anniversary. I can't believe how long we have been together. So strong. To celebrate our strong relationship, I made a dragon shaped necklace. I made it with my magic, elemental magic. This necklace is suppose to protect the user and increase the magic by 20 percent. Yes, I made a lot of effort to made this special necklace for Natsu. Before I give my boyfriend my gift, I first went to Lucy's to give her my stories. I love to work with her. Especially making stories. She's my best friend.

When I was going to Lucy's room, I heard talking from there. So I sneak a peek from the door. "Natsu, I can't take it anymore because... I... I love you!" What? Lucy? "Lucy..." I saw Natsu grabbed her cheek and never thought that was happening. He kissed her...

I almost fell my stuffs but made it in time to catch it. I covered my mouth to resist my sobs. "N-no.... T-this isn't happening... Natsu...why?" I couldn't take it anymore. I went outside, running, crying. Going to my house, I went to my bed and crying. Then I heard a knock from my door. " Y/N? What's wrong? Let me in." It's      E/N, my most trusting friend and partner. "What happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?! Tell me who did it?!" "I-It's nothing...*sob*" " Y/N, I have known you for years, I know what's wrong and not, for now, there is obviously something wrong, please tell me." "I-I saw Natsu... kissed L-Lucy... She said *sob* she loved him for a l-long time..*sob*" I remember clearly the scene. And more tears came from my eyes. "Natsu, that bastard... Don't worry Y/N. I'll punch that idiot until he knows what he was thinking! What an idiot! You know what, I'll talk to him right now!" As E/N was about to fly, I stopped him/her."No, please don't..." "Y/N..." " It was kinda obvious that he has feeling for Lucy..."

Yes, during the days when I was going a pick out a mission for me and Natsu, he always goes for Lucy. When we were out together with the others, it was always Natsu and Lucy talking. I was invisible between them. "So, what will you suggest me to do?! Just leave that idiot with your best friend who is also a lier?!" What will I suggest?

"I-I suggest we should go for a mission." I stuttered. " What? How's that going to help?" "I want to forget." I'm such an idiot. "I also want to get stronger." I'm weak. "Y/N.... okay.... we should tell the master tomo- "Now." Gosh... why am I being so pathetic? To be honest, a little part of me don't want to forget my times with Natsu. I love him.

Natsu's POV
Gahhh...I'm bored... I know! "Hey Happy! Let's go to Lucy's place!" "What? But don't you need to get ready for-" "Come on Happy!" "Fine..." With that, Happy and I are coming at Lucy's place.

(Time Skip)

I went inside using Lucy's window. Using the door was kinda boring. 'Hmmm... she's not here yet.Oh well, I'm going to look here for a bit 'till she comes back' "Hey Happy! Let's look around." "But Natsu, don't you forget something important?" he hesitated. "What do you mean?" "Its-" "What the- What are you doing in my house?!" "Hey Lucy! We're here cause we're bored, so-" I was cut off by Lucy kicking me. " You idiot! You shouldn't come here like a creep!" "Ouch... my stomach."

After calming down, Lucy called me. Oh, and Happy went outside to find some fish. So basically, we're alone. "H-hey, N-Natsu?" "What?" "T-There's something I've always wanted to tell you." "What is it?" "I know that you and Y/N are dating but, I can't hide it! I just can't take it anymore! Natsu...I...I love you!" What? Lucy loves me? B-but..how? I know that I like her before Y/N came to Fairy Tail. But, I don't know how to respond. So I think only one thing to do. "Lucy..." I kissed her. Her smell, smells like shampoo. Must be she just took a bath when we came here. Then, I saw a silhouette, and it smells so familiar. Couldn't be? No. It couldn't. I think my liking for Lucy came back. But, what about Y/N?