TWO

She watched the sweat slowly caress down her bare back as she shook uncontrollably, sobbing quietly. The girl's pleasure seeped into her when the girl of her dreams trembled.

Her body was entirely under her control, and her wrists were bound on each side of her. She couldn't breathe as the rope burned into her wrists. She was on her knees, barely able to go on any further.

"Arryn.." The name rolled off her tongue like sweet candy. She wanted to repeat it.

"Arryn! Arryn! Arryn!" She sang out loud while dancing around her vulnerable body.

She suddenly stopped, and the kneeled girl looked up. Feeling the girl's gaze on her. Arryn shook in complete fear.

"Please don't kill me.." She sniffled, her face contorting in sadness and desperation. The girl laughed obnoxiously.

She cupped her face as she towered above her, her cold hands painfully digging into her face.

"Here you are, bare naked in front of me, begging me not to kill you, pathetic.." The girl slapped her across her face. The force marking her skin.

The girl stood up, backing away. "You are so much better than that.." Her hand gripped the ropes already burning into Arryn's wrists. The girl tugged, the movement so sudden her body was yanked upwards from the force.

Her cries were loud from the pain. The girl merely watched her face contort in complete torture.

She was ecstatic, "That's it," pleasure coursed through her cold grey body. Her eyes traveled down Arryn's body to her breasts. They were drenched in sweat as she panted heavily. The girl wanted nothing more than to sink her teeth into them.

More pressure was added to the pull. Pulling Arryn's body into a burning frenzy, her body stretched out. She thought her hands were being pulled right out from her arms.

The girl stopped before she lunged forward. Eager to get her hands on Arryn's desirable body.

~~~~~~

The girl awoke from her numb state and realized she was in her lair. Alone.

She realized she did have no one in her possession.

She realized she did not have her lover in her possession.

No, she realized she did not have possession of her girl. Arryn Kenp was not here bare naked in front of her, begging for mercy.

And she was enraged; her body shook in rage. She screamed and ear-scratching scream.

She grabbed her knife and threw it into the wall, the impact splitting the wood.

Her hands were close to touching those oh-so-soft breasts. The girl imagined her arching breasts in her hands. Letting her have her way with her.

The girl was so obsessed with this girl; she wanted to do everything you could think of with a lover.

How long could one wait for her prey to return? The answer is short. The girl would go insane with this waiting game. She wanted/needed to be released. When was that idiot gonna be back with her prey?

The girl was practically starving to get her hands on Arryn's body; her insides tingled at the thought of her.

Arryn Kenp is not your average girl; she went to high school. She was actually a senior waiting to graduate. Her interests were to get married, have kids nothing special.

The only thing she wanted to desperately change about her was her. Arryn Kenp wanted to be a photographer; she basically had her life planned out before her. The girl wanted to change that.