Chapter Four

Our kisses were frantic, like someone was pulling us apart and this was the last time we’d ever be together again. Like we were star-crossed lovers doomed to fail.

I let Nick remove my shirt, and I watched intently as he sprinkled my skin with kisses. His fingertips ran over the soft lacy material of my bra, he reached behind me and for a few moments fiddled with the clasp. Somehow he achieved his mission and soon enough my bra lay cast aside somewhere on the floor with my shirt. Hungrily his tongue swirled around the nub of my nipple, the left at first, and then the right.

Nick took a step back and looked down at me, then smiled. His face was redder than normal, and his hair was messy. He looked well and truly flustered.

“You” Nick began “Are a bad influence on me”

I laughed and grabbed him by the waist of his pants.

“Me? You’re the one undressing me”

“You beguiled me” Nick murmured just before he leant back in to my body and crashed his lips against mine. My fingers still sat entwined in the waist of Nick’s pants, so I found the button and zip and blindly undone them.

It hadn’t escaped me that the last time we’d let ourselves get carried away in this room it was after an argument. It seemed this office had the ability to do some thing to us, some kind of voodoo magic. Making love in the CEO’s office was hardly appropriate, but for something that was meant to be wrong, it sure as hell felt right.

“You should start wearing dresses” Nick muttered, as he reached to unbutton my own jeans

“Not likely” I replied, as I enjoyed watching Nick’s frustration boil over

“It wouldn’t seem like world war 3 to get access to you” he complained

I frowned and pouted in jest, then folded my arms across my bare chest

“You make me sounds like a locked safe”

Nick didn’t reply because he’d finally unbuttoned my jeans.  He didn’t wait for me to wriggle them off. Instead he pulled my legs back, which caused me to lie back on his desk. Forcefully he pulled the jeans off and threw them to the side

“Someone’s a little aggressive” I teased

“If I don’t have you in the next five minutes I might self-combust” Nick replied his teeth clenched

I giggled, aware that I was almost completely naked, except for the matching black lacy boy legs.

“You’re laughing at me” Nick whispered his voice was angry, but his eyes spoke a different story.

“I’m enjoying watching you squirm”

“You shouldn’t have said that”

Nick pulled the boy leg panties off and then allowed his own pants to fall to the ground. Nick pulled me by the hips down the desk until my bottom hung over the edge. He didn’t wait more than a second before he pushed himself inside me. I felt him relax a little for a moment, and then he began to thrust hard and fast. With a rush of adrenalin, my body began to shake and shiver, until finally I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming out loud. Nick pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me, he quickened his speed and force and then suddenly he let out a low guttural groan. He held me close to him for a few minutes, before we both finally realised where we were and what the time was.

“It’s just after five” I murmured

Nick hummed in agreement and stepped back, surprisingly he was pretty much completely dressed still. He pulled his pants up and buttoned them up, then ran his hands through his hair.